**Official HEAT (VS) CELTICS GAME THREAD ABC SUNDAY 1:00pm/est**

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

I'm convinced, the Heat are overrated. If you can't beat Boston once, after all that Big 3 talk - you're deadass. I see the Cavs all over again. They don't wanna see Boston in the playoffs
sick.gif

we are still better then the knicks.... you still mad your father didnt love you

I'm convinced, the Heat are overrated. If you can't beat Boston once, after all that Big 3 talk - you're deadass. I see the Cavs all over again. They don't wanna see Boston in the playoffs
sick.gif

we are still better then the knicks.... you still mad your father didnt love you

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

So it shouldn't have been a foul when Pierce had a hold of one of Bosh's arms?  C's fans are the worst...  And then the refs let that foul on KG go because it would have been his 6th...  C's fans just gonna ignore that... 
laugh.gif
are you dumb?

even if it was a foul its the last two minutes of the game...BOSH ALREADY HAS THE BALL IN HIS HAND and you blow the whistle because pierce had a hand on his arm? give me a f'ing break.

and yes that was a foul on KG...evened out on that i guess...

Are you dumb?  He had Bosh's whole arm wrapped up holding him back, he didn't just have a hand on his arm...  But I don't expect you to see that cuz you're a homer, so you keep thinkin the refs are tryin their hardest to screw you guys. 
laugh.gif

it doesn't matter...it didn't affect bosh from getting the ball...why call it? he had the ball and was ready to pass out...but you call a foul and give them 2 free throws?

Why is there a foul if someone makes the shot? He made the shot didn't he? Idiot. 

So it shouldn't have been a foul when Pierce had a hold of one of Bosh's arms?  C's fans are the worst...  And then the refs let that foul on KG go because it would have been his 6th...  C's fans just gonna ignore that... 
laugh.gif
are you dumb?

even if it was a foul its the last two minutes of the game...BOSH ALREADY HAS THE BALL IN HIS HAND and you blow the whistle because pierce had a hand on his arm? give me a f'ing break.

Are you dumb?  He had Bosh's whole arm wrapped up holding him back, he didn't just have a hand on his arm...  But I don't expect you to see that cuz you're a homer, so you keep thinkin the refs are tryin their hardest to screw you guys. 
laugh.gif

it doesn't matter...it didn't affect bosh from getting the ball...why call it? he had the ball and was ready to pass out...but you call a foul and give them 2 free throws?

Why is there a foul if someone makes the shot? He made the shot didn't he? Idiot. 

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fired,the shots have been

sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fired,the shots have been

How do you not let Lebron or Wade shoot the last shot?
30t6p3b.gif

The best player(s) should always take the last shot, let a lone the best players in the league.
eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif

The best player(s) should always take the last shot, let a lone the best players in the league.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

*takes from lakers*..... " only a regular season game"

You can use that when you've been to the finals 3 years in a row. If not, than you really have no right.
laugh.gif

i dont give a @!+% what the lakers have done... its always the same damn excuse for every loss....

You can use that when you've been to the finals 3 years in a row. If not, than you really have no right.
laugh.gif

i dont give a @!+% what the lakers have done... its always the same damn excuse for every loss....

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

sick.gif

That's pretty much safe to say for the rest of the league,NO ONE wants to see Boston in the playoffs,even the teams in the West especially once everyones gonna be healthy 
sick.gif
sick.gif
QFT

Their depth is amazing.  The crazy thing about today's win is they did it without all the front line depth that we all know will be crazy come playoff time.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

sick.gif

That's pretty much safe to say for the rest of the league,NO ONE wants to see Boston in the playoffs,even the teams in the West especially once everyones gonna be healthy 
sick.gif
sick.gif
QFT

Their depth is amazing.  The crazy thing about today's win is they did it without all the front line depth that we all know will be crazy come playoff time.

sick.gif

laugh.gif
you done crying or no?

You can use that when you've been to the finals 3 years in a row and won 2. If not, than you really have no right.
laugh.gif

Agreed.

Boston is the major roadblock in the Heat's quest for the Finals, a win today could have gone a long way in giving them confidence they can match up with them in the playoffs.

With that said they're definitely a better team than the one that played the Celtics the previous two games, whether they can beat them  in the playoffs remains to be seen.

Is this the last Heat/Celtics regular season matchup?

You can use that when you've been to the finals 3 years in a row and won 2. If not, than you really have no right.
laugh.gif

Agreed.

Boston is the major roadblock in the Heat's quest for the Finals, a win today could have gone a long way in giving them confidence they can match up with them in the playoffs.

With that said they're definitely a better team than the one that played the Celtics the previous two games, whether they can beat them  in the playoffs remains to be seen.

Is this the last Heat/Celtics regular season matchup?

sick.gif

laugh.gif
you done crying or no?

^^

There's one the 3rd last game of the year but it's pretty much a throwaway game since it's the end of the season

^^

There's one the 3rd last game of the year but it's pretty much a throwaway game since it's the end of the season

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

are you dumb? there is a reason why we have 3 point shooters on our team... if you are down by 3 and have players with a better 3 point %... they need to shoot the ball...

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

are you dumb? there is a reason why we have 3 point shooters on our team... if you are down by 3 and have players with a better 3 point %... they need to shoot the ball...

laugh.gif
are you dumb?

laugh.gif

So basically, what you're saying is you admit it was a foul and he did have Bosh's whole arm locked up, but it wasn't good for your team because it put Bosh on the line, so it shouldn't have been called...  And I'm the one that's dumb? 
laugh.gif

Even worse... same situation flip flopped, and you woulda been in here cryin like "It's obvious the refs are giving them the game, Bosh clearly was holding Pierce's whole arm." 
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom