**Official HEAT (VS) CELTICS GAME THREAD ABC SUNDAY 1:00pm/est**

knicks fans plz  27-26 barely above water ...calm down  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

So it shouldn't have been a foul when Pierce had a hold of one of Bosh's arms?  C's fans are the worst...  And then the refs let that foul on KG go because it would have been his 6th...  C's fans just gonna ignore that... 
laugh.gif
are you dumb?

even if it was a foul its the last two minutes of the game...BOSH ALREADY HAS THE BALL IN HIS HAND and you blow the whistle because pierce had a hand on his arm? give me a f'ing break.

and yes that was a foul on KG...evened out on that i guess...

Are you dumb?  He had Bosh's whole arm wrapped up holding him back, he didn't just have a hand on his arm...  But I don't expect you to see that cuz you're a homer, so you keep thinkin the refs are tryin their hardest to screw you guys. 
laugh.gif

it doesn't matter...it didn't affect bosh from getting the ball...why call it? he had the ball and was ready to pass out...but you call a foul and give them 2 free throws?

So basically, what you're saying is you admit it was a foul and he did have Bosh's whole arm locked up, but it wasn't good for your team because it put Bosh on the line, so it shouldn't have been called...  And I'm the one that's dumb? 
laugh.gif

Even worse... same situation flip flopped, and you woulda been in here cryin like "It's obvious the refs are giving them the game, Bosh clearly was holding Pierce's whole arm." 
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

So it shouldn't have been a foul when Pierce had a hold of one of Bosh's arms?  C's fans are the worst...  And then the refs let that foul on KG go because it would have been his 6th...  C's fans just gonna ignore that... 
laugh.gif
are you dumb?

even if it was a foul its the last two minutes of the game...BOSH ALREADY HAS THE BALL IN HIS HAND and you blow the whistle because pierce had a hand on his arm? give me a f'ing break.

Are you dumb?  He had Bosh's whole arm wrapped up holding him back, he didn't just have a hand on his arm...  But I don't expect you to see that cuz you're a homer, so you keep thinkin the refs are tryin their hardest to screw you guys. 
laugh.gif

it doesn't matter...it didn't affect bosh from getting the ball...why call it? he had the ball and was ready to pass out...but you call a foul and give them 2 free throws?

Why is there a foul if someone makes the shot? He made the shot didn't he? Idiot. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

right because refs call the foul after the shot goes in....waits until it goes through the hoop then blows his whistle.

hush kiddo.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

laugh.gif
are you dumb?

laugh.gif

Why is there a foul if someone makes the shot? He made the shot didn't he? Idiot. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

right because refs call the foul after the shot goes in....waits until it goes through the hoop then blows his whistle.

hush kiddo.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

How do you not let Lebron or Wade shoot the last shot?
30t6p3b.gif

The best player(s) should always take the last shot, let a lone the best players in the league.
eyes.gif

Miller was WIDE open because LeBron was double teamed, he just missed the shot.

This is no different than the play LeBron made in OKC a few weeks back to get Eddie House that open 3, except for the fact that House made it.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

How do you not let Lebron or Wade shoot the last shot?
30t6p3b.gif

The best player(s) should always take the last shot, let a lone the best players in the league.
eyes.gif

Miller was WIDE open because LeBron was double teamed, he just missed the shot.

This is no different than the play LeBron made in OKC a few weeks back to get Eddie House that open 3, except for the fact that House made it.

[table][tr][td]Starters[/td][td]FG[/td][td]TO[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wade[/td][td]6-17[/td][td]6[/td][/tr][/table]

33eihb9.gif

(Yes I'm gonna keep beating that joke into the ground until he has a good game against the Celtics.)

This shows how nasty Boston is.

They played essentially a 7 man rotation with Nate playing less than 5 minutes with his knee injury.

No backup center (Shaq, Jermaine, and Semih out) and no backup SF. All the starters played 30+ with Ray and Rondo topping 40. You can tell in the 4th they were tired. Which is why they didn't rotate as effectively on defense and gave up the big lead. But they hung in there and still got the W. Heat are gonna be great very soon, but not soon enough. Boston is great now.

This team when healthy in the playoffs is not going to lose. Too many big bodies. So much quickness on the perimeter. Best set D in the +!@+*#+ league. Just ridiculous

This shows how nasty Boston is.

They played essentially a 7 man rotation with Nate playing less than 5 minutes with his knee injury.

No backup center (Shaq, Jermaine, and Semih out) and no backup SF. All the starters played 30+ with Ray and Rondo topping 40. You can tell in the 4th they were tired. Which is why they didn't rotate as effectively on defense and gave up the big lead. But they hung in there and still got the W. Heat are gonna be great very soon, but not soon enough. Boston is great now.

This team when healthy in the playoffs is not going to lose. Too many big bodies. So much quickness on the perimeter. Best set D in the +!@+*#+ league. Just ridiculous

[table][tr][td]Starters[/td][td]FG[/td][td]TO[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wade[/td][td]6-17[/td][td]6[/td][/tr][/table]

33eihb9.gif

(Yes I'm gonna keep beating that joke into the ground until he has a good game against the Celtics.)

Originally Posted by aepps20

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

I'm convinced, the Heat are overrated. If you can't beat Boston once, after all that Big 3 talk - you're deadass. I see the Cavs all over again. They don't wanna see Boston in the playoffs
sick.gif

That's pretty much safe to say for the rest of the league,NO ONE wants to see Boston in the playoffs,even the teams in the West especially once everyones gonna be healthy 
sick.gif
sick.gif
QFT

Their depth is amazing.  The crazy thing about today's win is they did it without all the front line depth that we all know will be crazy come playoff time.
i know the only team that's not afraid of the celtics are the lakers, but they know out of everyone in the league, the C's are the team they will have the work the hardest against if they want to 3-peat. with that said, the C's aren't afraid of anyone either.....

Originally Posted by aepps20

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

I'm convinced, the Heat are overrated. If you can't beat Boston once, after all that Big 3 talk - you're deadass. I see the Cavs all over again. They don't wanna see Boston in the playoffs
sick.gif

That's pretty much safe to say for the rest of the league,NO ONE wants to see Boston in the playoffs,even the teams in the West especially once everyones gonna be healthy 
sick.gif
sick.gif
QFT

Their depth is amazing.  The crazy thing about today's win is they did it without all the front line depth that we all know will be crazy come playoff time.
i know the only team that's not afraid of the celtics are the lakers, but they know out of everyone in the league, the C's are the team they will have the work the hardest against if they want to 3-peat. with that said, the C's aren't afraid of anyone either.....

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

*takes from lakers*..... " only a regular season game"

we have proven that we can get it done in the finals.
celtics have proven that they can get it done in the finals.

heat? not so much

heat? not so much

sick.gif

we are still better then the knicks.... you still mad your father didnt love you

laugh.gif
you done crying or no?
i will cry when the knicks have a better record

sick.gif

we are still better then the knicks.... you still mad your father didnt love you

laugh.gif
you done crying or no?
i will cry when the knicks have a better record

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

YoungTriz wrote:

heat? not so much

? what the only trip Miami had to the finals they got it done the hell are you talking about ?

you couldn't be talking about this Heat team now ?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

YoungTriz wrote:

heat? not so much

? what the only trip Miami had to the finals they got it done the hell are you talking about ?

you couldn't be talking about this Heat team now ?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom