**Official HEAT (VS) CELTICS GAME THREAD ABC SUNDAY 1:00pm/est**

Originally Posted by toine2983

And the floodgates open.
laugh.gif

lebron-laughing-thumb-400xauto-13499.jpg

lebron+sit+mom.gif

lebron-crying.jpg

The Celtics almost looked like they wanted to give the Heat the game towards the end, with Rondo missing a couple of wide open shots and Pierce having one of the worst games i've ever seen him play.
laugh.gif

That game shouldn't have even been close, Pierce 0-10, finishing with 1 point?! That wasn't even special Heat defense, he just missed all his looks, name a time that will happen in the Playoffs.

That game shouldn't have even been close, Pierce 0-10, finishing with 1 point?! That wasn't even special Heat defense, he just missed all his looks, name a time that will happen in the Playoffs.

Originally Posted by itSjaSko

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Kobe wouldn't have missed that FT

QFT

Right, cuz the Great Kobe Bryant has neevvverr missed a shot
eyes.gif

But anyways, we had a wide open look at the end but it just doesn't go down. Doesn't seem like any of our shooters could hit anything today
30t6p3b.gif
, but congrats Celtics fans

Originally Posted by itSjaSko

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Kobe wouldn't have missed that FT

QFT

Right, cuz the Great Kobe Bryant has neevvverr missed a shot
eyes.gif

But anyways, we had a wide open look at the end but it just doesn't go down. Doesn't seem like any of our shooters could hit anything today
30t6p3b.gif
, but congrats Celtics fans

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Originally Posted by copped

So it shouldn't have been a foul when Pierce had a hold of one of Bosh's arms?  C's fans are the worst...  And then the refs let that foul on KG go because it would have been his 6th...  C's fans just gonna ignore that... 
laugh.gif
are you dumb?

even if it was a foul its the last two minutes of the game...BOSH ALREADY HAS THE BALL IN HIS HAND and you blow the whistle because pierce had a hand on his arm? give me a f'ing break.

and yes that was a foul on KG...evened out on that i guess...

Are you dumb?  He had Bosh's whole arm wrapped up holding him back, he didn't just have a hand on his arm...  But I don't expect you to see that cuz you're a homer, so you keep thinkin the refs are tryin their hardest to screw you guys. 
laugh.gif

it doesn't matter...it didn't affect bosh from getting the ball...why call it? he had the ball and was ready to pass out...but you call a foul and give them 2 free throws?

Originally Posted by copped

So it shouldn't have been a foul when Pierce had a hold of one of Bosh's arms?  C's fans are the worst...  And then the refs let that foul on KG go because it would have been his 6th...  C's fans just gonna ignore that... 
laugh.gif
are you dumb?

even if it was a foul its the last two minutes of the game...BOSH ALREADY HAS THE BALL IN HIS HAND and you blow the whistle because pierce had a hand on his arm? give me a f'ing break.

and yes that was a foul on KG...evened out on that i guess...

Are you dumb?  He had Bosh's whole arm wrapped up holding him back, he didn't just have a hand on his arm...  But I don't expect you to see that cuz you're a homer, so you keep thinkin the refs are tryin their hardest to screw you guys. 
laugh.gif

it doesn't matter...it didn't affect bosh from getting the ball...why call it? he had the ball and was ready to pass out...but you call a foul and give them 2 free throws?

I'm convinced, the Heat are overrated. If you can't beat Boston once, after all that Big 3 talk - you're deadass. I see the Cavs all over again. They don't wanna see Boston in the playoffs
sick.gif

I'm convinced, the Heat are overrated. If you can't beat Boston once, after all that Big 3 talk - you're deadass. I see the Cavs all over again. They don't wanna see Boston in the playoffs
sick.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

*takes from lakers*..... " only a regular season game"

You can use that when you've been to the finals 3 years in a row. If not, than you really have no right.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

*takes from lakers*..... " only a regular season game"

You can use that when you've been to the finals 3 years in a row. If not, than you really have no right.
laugh.gif

So you want the ref to NOT call a foul if he sees one depending on the situation? makes ubersense.

Celtics Won congrats you guys are like the Detroit Pistons to our early Chicago bulls. I dont want to see Boston in the playoffs

they have a mental edge over the heaters.

So you want the ref to NOT call a foul if he sees one depending on the situation? makes ubersense.

Celtics Won congrats you guys are like the Detroit Pistons to our early Chicago bulls. I dont want to see Boston in the playoffs

they have a mental edge over the heaters.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

sick.gif

That's pretty much safe to say for the rest of the league,NO ONE wants to see Boston in the playoffs,even the teams in the West especially once everyones gonna be healthy 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

sick.gif

That's pretty much safe to say for the rest of the league,NO ONE wants to see Boston in the playoffs,even the teams in the West especially once everyones gonna be healthy 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom