**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Pretty sure this was brushed off by you Heat fans, but what was good with Lebron in the intros?

Then goes out and does his chalk ritual?? The hell is wrong with that man?

^^ Do you have anything to to prove your theory? Or is it just blind hatred?

Dont you think if he would of skipped an intro out of cowardice, as you are inferring,

wouldnt have been the first Cavs game? Bron missed the intros at home vs spurs too

he was scared then as well correct?

^^ Do you have anything to to prove your theory? Or is it just blind hatred?

Dont you think if he would of skipped an intro out of cowardice, as you are inferring,

wouldnt have been the first Cavs game? Bron missed the intros at home vs spurs too

he was scared then as well correct?

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

I was at the game, wow, Still love my city, felt like a Lebron playoff game at the Q, can't wait till we land our two draft picks

fun game!!
Just moved here and this was my second Cavs game. The atmosphere was definitely crazy. High fives and strangers hugging afterward too, lol. Hopefully they can do something with these two top-10's in the draft.

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

I was at the game, wow, Still love my city, felt like a Lebron playoff game at the Q, can't wait till we land our two draft picks

fun game!!
Just moved here and this was my second Cavs game. The atmosphere was definitely crazy. High fives and strangers hugging afterward too, lol. Hopefully they can do something with these two top-10's in the draft.

Yall suck. Good luck in the playoffs with a bench that only scores six points against the Cavs, a powerless forward thats softer than Smokey Robinson's voice, and a player who is scared to get relentlessly booed so he skips pre game introductions for the first time in his career.

And did yall see that crowd??? Those are fans. Thats how you "fan up"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yall suck. Good luck in the playoffs with a bench that only scores six points against the Cavs, a powerless forward thats softer than Smokey Robinson's voice, and a player who is scared to get relentlessly booed so he skips pre game introductions for the first time in his career.

And did yall see that crowd??? Those are fans. Thats how you "fan up"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cjbruns1974

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Pretty sure this was brushed off by you Heat fans, but what was good with Lebron in the intros?

its called being a little b****.  supposedly he was using the bathroom.  kinda funny when none of the players on the heat seemed surprised he wasn't around.  they knew he wasn't coming out.  his reaction after was funny when asked about that too.  am i not allowed to use the restroom?  haha..what you in there throwing up cause your tummy upset?

couple things about going into this game and the game itself. 

thought it was hilarious lebron and his boys were turned aaway from coming all up in there for shootaround.  hey bro...you don't play for the cavs.  they have zero reason to kiss your **+.  speaking of **+, was glad to see the cavs knock him on his a couple times.  should done that more in the first game at the Q.  let em know you mean business. 

Some of you dudes need to calm down. Calling him a b****. Just cause he didn't feel like getting booed or whatever I can understand that. Those people are way beyond angry they wanted to damn near lynch the dude.

Originally Posted by cjbruns1974

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

its called being a little b****.  supposedly he was using the bathroom.  kinda funny when none of the players on the heat seemed surprised he wasn't around.  they knew he wasn't coming out.  his reaction after was funny when asked about that too.  am i not allowed to use the restroom?  haha..what you in there throwing up cause your tummy upset?

couple things about going into this game and the game itself. 

thought it was hilarious lebron and his boys were turned aaway from coming all up in there for shootaround.  hey bro...you don't play for the cavs.  they have zero reason to kiss your **+.  speaking of **+, was glad to see the cavs knock him on his a couple times.  should done that more in the first game at the Q.  let em know you mean business. 

Some of you dudes need to calm down. Calling him a b****. Just cause he didn't feel like getting booed or whatever I can understand that. Those people are way beyond angry they wanted to damn near lynch the dude.

CoupeIt88 wrote:
KenJi714 wrote:
roboski wrote:

Chalmers was definitely missed tonight. EHouse just isn't the same shooter he was in the beginning of the season i can see why he rides the bench so much. Also James Jones missed just about every three pointer he took. And for Bosh.......... JUST DUNK THE @^$*#! BALL 6"10/11 and he's laying it up makes know sense.
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

Roboski, you made the same mistake in the Knicks forum, I brushed it off as mistake (although others still criticized) but again bro?
laugh.gif

I didn't KNOW NT was so strict with grammar and correct usage of words.. Honest mistake I'll come correct next time i wont disappoint. I will proof read before hitting the post button.
embarassed.gif

CoupeIt88 wrote:
KenJi714 wrote:
roboski wrote:

Chalmers was definitely missed tonight. EHouse just isn't the same shooter he was in the beginning of the season i can see why he rides the bench so much. Also James Jones missed just about every three pointer he took. And for Bosh.......... JUST DUNK THE @^$*#! BALL 6"10/11 and he's laying it up makes know sense.
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

Roboski, you made the same mistake in the Knicks forum, I brushed it off as mistake (although others still criticized) but again bro?
laugh.gif

I didn't KNOW NT was so strict with grammar and correct usage of words.. Honest mistake I'll come correct next time i wont disappoint. I will proof read before hitting the post button.
embarassed.gif

Make no mistake I'm the first one to be critical of this Heat team and their apparent flaws regardless of a win or loss, but people come in here calling us Heat fans clowns and have nothing constructively critical to say. That's straight hate and certainly considered trolling. I respect everone's opinion and at the end of the day this is a public forum where discussions are had about players and teams. However, I stress again, I don't come into this HEAT THREAD to see us (fans) being called clowns and Heat players constantly bashed on and being called B***** after a loss. I'm far from the bad guy but examples like that render reporting and possible suspensions.

Make no mistake I'm the first one to be critical of this Heat team and their apparent flaws regardless of a win or loss, but people come in here calling us Heat fans clowns and have nothing constructively critical to say. That's straight hate and certainly considered trolling. I respect everone's opinion and at the end of the day this is a public forum where discussions are had about players and teams. However, I stress again, I don't come into this HEAT THREAD to see us (fans) being called clowns and Heat players constantly bashed on and being called B***** after a loss. I'm far from the bad guy but examples like that render reporting and possible suspensions.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

haha you right.  i thought about posting something else, but then i thought about it and i'm like i don't like lebron or the heat.  why am i wasting my time posting in a HEAt thread.  i got rid of my other posts in case anyone thought they got hurt.  good luck in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

haha you right.  i thought about posting something else, but then i thought about it and i'm like i don't like lebron or the heat.  why am i wasting my time posting in a HEAt thread.  i got rid of my other posts in case anyone thought they got hurt.  good luck in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom