**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by cjbruns1974

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Make no mistake I'm the first one to be critical of this Heat team and their apparent flaws regardless of a win or loss, but people come in here calling us Heat fans clowns and have nothing constructively critical to say. That's straight hate and certainly considered trolling. I respect everone's opinion and at the end of the day this is a public forum where discussions are had about players and teams. However, I stress again, I don't come into this HEAT THREAD to see us (fans) being called clowns and Heat players constantly bashed on and being called B***** after a loss. I'm far from the bad guy but examples like that render reporting and possible suspensions.

haha you right.  i thought about posting something else, but then i thought about it and i'm like i don't like lebron or the heat.  why am i wasting my time posting in a HEAt thread.  i got rid of my other posts in case anyone thought they got hurt.  good luck in the playoffs.

Fam, you're good. I wasn't targeting you nor anyone in specific. Furthermore I'm not saying that non Heat fans shouldn't post in this thread either. We embrace all other fans and this thread wouldn't be what it is if it were just us Heat loyalists. Was simply just making my point well made. Like I said prior, I appreciate the gif's and the jokes and laughs every now and then. It makes for great discussion and quite honestly it's usually pretty damn funny. But it gets to a point where the bashing and being called clowns and B***** gets old and played out and this only after a loss of course! Like I said you're good fam and I appreciate your comments.

Originally Posted by cjbruns1974

Make no mistake I'm the first one to be critical of this Heat team and their apparent flaws regardless of a win or loss, but people come in here calling us Heat fans clowns and have nothing constructively critical to say. That's straight hate and certainly considered trolling. I respect everone's opinion and at the end of the day this is a public forum where discussions are had about players and teams. However, I stress again, I don't come into this HEAT THREAD to see us (fans) being called clowns and Heat players constantly bashed on and being called B***** after a loss. I'm far from the bad guy but examples like that render reporting and possible suspensions.

haha you right.  i thought about posting something else, but then i thought about it and i'm like i don't like lebron or the heat.  why am i wasting my time posting in a HEAt thread.  i got rid of my other posts in case anyone thought they got hurt.  good luck in the playoffs.

Fam, you're good. I wasn't targeting you nor anyone in specific. Furthermore I'm not saying that non Heat fans shouldn't post in this thread either. We embrace all other fans and this thread wouldn't be what it is if it were just us Heat loyalists. Was simply just making my point well made. Like I said prior, I appreciate the gif's and the jokes and laughs every now and then. It makes for great discussion and quite honestly it's usually pretty damn funny. But it gets to a point where the bashing and being called clowns and B***** gets old and played out and this only after a loss of course! Like I said you're good fam and I appreciate your comments.

gotta say i'm surprised you guys lost last nite. i thought it was gonna be a slaughter lol. dont feel bad tho...they beat us too! lol. I look at them like son from Good Luck Chuck, once they beat you, you magically become the best ever loll. They beat us right before the AS break, and we've gone 15 of 16 since lol. I suspect you guys will end the season ? and 0. you'll be fine.

gotta say i'm surprised you guys lost last nite. i thought it was gonna be a slaughter lol. dont feel bad tho...they beat us too! lol. I look at them like son from Good Luck Chuck, once they beat you, you magically become the best ever loll. They beat us right before the AS break, and we've gone 15 of 16 since lol. I suspect you guys will end the season ? and 0. you'll be fine.

When they tied the game at 83 I thought the Heat were gonna runaway with it from there. But props to the Cavs and Baron Davis. That was pitty for Lebron not to show for the player intro and dudes excuse was terrible but whatever he's gettin the last laugh.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ Skip callin Chris Bosh "Bosh Spice".

When they tied the game at 83 I thought the Heat were gonna runaway with it from there. But props to the Cavs and Baron Davis. That was pitty for Lebron not to show for the player intro and dudes excuse was terrible but whatever he's gettin the last laugh.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ Skip callin Chris Bosh "Bosh Spice".

Back to business tonight ...... Looking to see Bibby's offensive output again and whether or not he'll be as prolific as he was last night ...
EDIT -- big shoutout to the homie Rolaholic ... glad to see you've recovered and back fam! 

Back to business tonight ...... Looking to see Bibby's offensive output again and whether or not he'll be as prolific as he was last night ...
EDIT -- big shoutout to the homie Rolaholic ... glad to see you've recovered and back fam! 

Smh such a disappointing and shocking loss last night.
Lets hope this have a long lasting effect....anyway Let's GO HEAT!!!!!

Smh such a disappointing and shocking loss last night.
Lets hope this have a long lasting effect....anyway Let's GO HEAT!!!!!

Appreciated fam
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

nice to see Bibby still shooting well like last night

Appreciated fam

nice to see Bibby still shooting well like last night

Wall was reaching for the steal, that's what happens when you reach. He prob gonna get tossed when they see the replay

Wall was reaching for the steal, that's what happens when you reach. He prob gonna get tossed when they see the replay

Back
Top Bottom