**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Have to be up at 630est, so tonight I'm not gonna get yall, but tomorrow, tomorrow, oh yeah
This sounded so lame.
laugh.gif
What did you expect from an angry little man?
laugh.gif

just got home from work I'm mad at the fact we could have taken the second seed ..tonight smh

anyway we got another game tomorrow ...gotta shake this loss off ..Next

and did I see Dub talking @@@$ in here ? NY fans I tell ya
laugh.gif

just got home from work I'm mad at the fact we could have taken the second seed ..tonight smh

anyway we got another game tomorrow ...gotta shake this loss off ..Next

and did I see Dub talking @@@$ in here ? NY fans I tell ya
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RsXtreme415

@WindhorstESPN LeBron said he wasn't out for anthem & intros because he was using restroom. 8 minutes ago
grin.gif
 Right.

Bosh is such a female...this dude is gonna be the reason the Heat don't win it all. 10 points & 4 boards against some garbage players??? C'mon son.

@WindhorstESPN LeBron said he wasn't out for anthem & intros because he was using restroom. 8 minutes ago
grin.gif
 Right.

Bosh is such a female...this dude is gonna be the reason the Heat don't win it all. 10 points & 4 boards against some garbage players??? C'mon son.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ LeBron needs help & Karma is a B****

Honestly I hope the Heat do get the second seed, wouldn't mind playing them instead of Boston. "CAN'T WAIT"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ LeBron needs help & Karma is a B****

Honestly I hope the Heat do get the second seed, wouldn't mind playing them instead of Boston. "CAN'T WAIT"

Originally Posted by kingkb34

grin.gif
 Right.

smh ...

Originally Posted by kingkb34

grin.gif
 Right.

smh ...

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by roboski

welcome2jungle wrote:
Mario Chalmers is needed his value is being shown right now
they been losin 1st quarters ever since he got hurt
*chris bosh played a weak game
*lebron settle shooting 2 many 3s
*miami free throw shooting was horrible
*miami lookin forward to playoffs little 2 quick

Chalmers was definitely missed tonight. EHouse just isn't the same shooter he was in the beginning of the season i can see why he rides the bench so much. Also James Jones missed just about every three pointer he took. And for Bosh.......... JUST DUNK THE @^$*#! BALL 6"10/11 and he's laying it up makes know sense.
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
got him

welcome2jungle wrote:

Chalmers was definitely missed tonight. EHouse just isn't the same shooter he was in the beginning of the season i can see why he rides the bench so much. Also James Jones missed just about every three pointer he took. And for Bosh.......... JUST DUNK THE @^$*#! BALL 6"10/11 and he's laying it up makes know sense.
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
got him

Where's Bosh? When your PF has 5 or fewer boards, that's AWFUL - Bosh has 13 such games (Heat lost 5 of those including tonight) including 2 games with ONE rebound. Add in 4 more games (Heat lost 2 of those) where he failed to score at least 12 points (2 games he failed to do both). How about a PF that shoots under 40%? Bosh has 14 of those games (Heat lost 7 of those) although 5 of those games fall into one of the other categories. So just at a quick glance, I could 25 pretty solidly poor games from Bosh. that's 14 Heat losses out of 23. I think he's the key to the Heat's success. He needs to pick it up

Where's Bosh? When your PF has 5 or fewer boards, that's AWFUL - Bosh has 13 such games (Heat lost 5 of those including tonight) including 2 games with ONE rebound. Add in 4 more games (Heat lost 2 of those) where he failed to score at least 12 points (2 games he failed to do both). How about a PF that shoots under 40%? Bosh has 14 of those games (Heat lost 7 of those) although 5 of those games fall into one of the other categories. So just at a quick glance, I could 25 pretty solidly poor games from Bosh. that's 14 Heat losses out of 23. I think he's the key to the Heat's success. He needs to pick it up

welcome2jungle wrote:

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

Robiski, you made the same mistake in the Knicks forum, I brushed it off as mistake (although others still criticized) but again bro?
laugh.gif

welcome2jungle wrote:

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

Robiski, you made the same mistake in the Knicks forum, I brushed it off as mistake (although others still criticized) but again bro?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

I hope we stay in the 3rd seed. I wanna go to philly and watch a game

ill say again ,i think 3rd seed is best for heat. they can deal with philly better than they will be able to deal with new york. itll be an easier entry into 2nd round. but once they get past the 1st round together as a unit , they should be fine for focus all the way through.

bosh needs to quit being a sousy and get the ball where it needs to go. IN.

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

I hope we stay in the 3rd seed. I wanna go to philly and watch a game

ill say again ,i think 3rd seed is best for heat. they can deal with philly better than they will be able to deal with new york. itll be an easier entry into 2nd round. but once they get past the 1st round together as a unit , they should be fine for focus all the way through.

bosh needs to quit being a sousy and get the ball where it needs to go. IN.

Pretty sure this was brushed off by you Heat fans, but what was good with Lebron in the intros?

Then goes out and does his chalk ritual?? The hell is wrong with that man?

Back
Top Bottom