**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

1 game 1 loss .... nothing new. Move on but not without giving the Cavs the credit they deserve. A good win for them! Still very pleased with how the season has turned out with this Heat team all things being equal. The playoffs are going to be amazing.

The jokes are flying heavy as usual with a loss but it clearly has no effect ..... still good for a few chuckles and laughs though 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nice win cavs. Hustle and heart killed the heat....... Just waiting for the playoffs. Let's go heat
smokin.gif

Nice win cavs. Hustle and heart killed the heat....... Just waiting for the playoffs. Let's go heat
smokin.gif

-24 Chris Bosh
+33 Ryan Hollins

Animal Thug had to this comparison on here before
bout Chris Bosh vs Ryan Hollins
around the time i was talkin bout Chris Bosh might get traded if he continue to play like trash
and Chris Bosh better step it up or Pat Riley might have to move his contract

-24 Chris Bosh
+33 Ryan Hollins

Animal Thug had to this comparison on here before
bout Chris Bosh vs Ryan Hollins
around the time i was talkin bout Chris Bosh might get traded if he continue to play like trash
and Chris Bosh better step it up or Pat Riley might have to move his contract

Cavs wanted this game badly, this game didnt effect the heat at all, at the end of the day we going to the playoffs, their season been over.

Regardless we lost, I like how bibby played, he is going to be very good when the playoffs start.

we need mario and haslem asap.

Cavs wanted this game badly, this game didnt effect the heat at all, at the end of the day we going to the playoffs, their season been over.

Regardless we lost, I like how bibby played, he is going to be very good when the playoffs start.

we need mario and haslem asap.

I was at the game, wow, Still love my city, felt like a Lebron playoff game at the Q, can't wait till we land our two draft picks

I was at the game, wow, Still love my city, felt like a Lebron playoff game at the Q, can't wait till we land our two draft picks

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

fun game!!

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

fun game!!

Originally Posted by roboski

welcome2jungle wrote:
Mario Chalmers is needed his value is being shown right now
they been losin 1st quarters ever since he got hurt
*chris bosh played a weak game
*lebron settle shooting 2 many 3s
*miami free throw shooting was horrible
*miami lookin forward to playoffs little 2 quick

Chalmers was definitely missed tonight. EHouse just isn't the same shooter he was in the beginning of the season i can see why he rides the bench so much. Also James Jones missed just about every three pointer he took. And for Bosh.......... JUST DUNK THE @^$*#! BALL 6"10/11 and he's laying it up makes know sense.
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

welcome2jungle wrote:
Mario Chalmers is needed his value is being shown right now
they been losin 1st quarters ever since he got hurt
*chris bosh played a weak game
*lebron settle shooting 2 many 3s
*miami free throw shooting was horrible
*miami lookin forward to playoffs little 2 quick

Chalmers was definitely missed tonight. EHouse just isn't the same shooter he was in the beginning of the season i can see why he rides the bench so much. Also James Jones missed just about every three pointer he took. And for Bosh.......... JUST DUNK THE @^$*#! BALL 6"10/11 and he's laying it up makes know sense.
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

Just finished watching the game. Good game to the Cavs fans that are still alive. RIP OC (Sept-23-1995 - July-7-2010)

Edit-
30t6p3b.gif
@ the Cavs announcers. They were horrible & unprofessional.

Just finished watching the game. Good game to the Cavs fans that are still alive. RIP OC (Sept-23-1995 - July-7-2010)

Edit-
30t6p3b.gif
@ the Cavs announcers. They were horrible & unprofessional.

Back
Top Bottom