**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Feels bad man 
tired.gif

Cant be serious...over a regular season loss to the Cavs? That was their biggest game of the year, not ours. Dudes out there high fiving the owner and shaking hands like they just won the chip 
laugh.gif

C'mon man. It shouldn't be that serious for Miami fans to be salty over it. You guys should recognize by now when the team is serious and playing up to it's abilities.

Feels bad man 
tired.gif

Cant be serious...over a regular season loss to the Cavs? That was their biggest game of the year, not ours. Dudes out there high fiving the owner and shaking hands like they just won the chip 
laugh.gif

C'mon man. It shouldn't be that serious for Miami fans to be salty over it. You guys should recognize by now when the team is serious and playing up to it's abilities.

toine2983 wrote:
Congrats to the Cavs.

This thread should jump a few pages in a little bit.
laugh.gif

It really shouldnt. The two biggest fan bases on NT are the Knicks (0-3 vs the Cavs) and the Lakers lost one to Cleveland also. But if people want to talk about how bad BOSH played go right ahead.   

Originally Posted by EMM23

Sucks miami lost and it's to the cavs(they have beaten a lot of good teams on their floor anyway.) Lebron's gift to the cavs I guess
tongue.gif
. LOL! Next stopWashington tomorrow.
pimp.gif

mad.gif
Bosh better come out BEASTING tomorrow for his performance today.
Gotta just put this game behind us and keep going hard for the playoff push.

this trend of the Heat playing from behind and making a 4th qtr comeback for the win was gonna catch up to them eventually. Good game by the Cavs. I thought we were gonna come out with the W even we we were down 23. But like I said, it was due.

Originally Posted by EMM23

Sucks miami lost and it's to the cavs(they have beaten a lot of good teams on their floor anyway.) Lebron's gift to the cavs I guess
tongue.gif
. LOL! Next stopWashington tomorrow.
pimp.gif

mad.gif
Bosh better come out BEASTING tomorrow for his performance today.
Gotta just put this game behind us and keep going hard for the playoff push.

this trend of the Heat playing from behind and making a 4th qtr comeback for the win was gonna catch up to them eventually. Good game by the Cavs. I thought we were gonna come out with the W even we we were down 23. But like I said, it was due.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Feels bad man 
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Its serious for Cavs fans to beat Lebron...you think they high fivin' each other because they beat the Heat?  No man, its all about Lebron dude.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Feels bad man 
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Its serious for Cavs fans to beat Lebron...you think they high fivin' each other because they beat the Heat?  No man, its all about Lebron dude.

Back
Top Bottom