**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great game by the Cav's ..... other then the run they allowed, they played near perfect basketball. On to the next as the battle for top spot continues in the East. Pretty much negates C's and the Bulls lost last night unfortunately though.

Congrats to the Cavs.

This thread should jump a few pages in a little bit.
laugh.gif

Congrats to the Cavs.

laugh.gif

Great game by the Cav's ..... other then the run they allowed, they played near perfect basketball. On to the next as the battle for top spot continues in the East. Pretty much negates C's and the Bulls lost last night unfortunately though.

This is embarrassing... Lebron playing pg really killed the tempo of the game when DWade and Bibby were hot. Bosh played like me if i was out there playing..

This ranks as the worst loss of the season only cause it was to Cleveland and the WORST TEAM IN THE NBA.
tired.gif

This is embarrassing... Lebron playing pg really killed the tempo of the game when DWade and Bibby were hot. Bosh played like me if i was out there playing..

This ranks as the worst loss of the season only cause it was to Cleveland and the WORST TEAM IN THE NBA.
tired.gif

not going to talk smack because we never beat the cavs this season 
30t6p3b.gif

alien.gif
but now i don't feel as bad we lost 3 in a row to them 
laugh.gif
hopefully we beat the cavs the last time we play them though but i doubt it 
laugh.gif

not going to talk smack because we never beat the cavs this season 
30t6p3b.gif

alien.gif
but now i don't feel as bad we lost 3 in a row to them 
laugh.gif
hopefully we beat the cavs the last time we play them though but i doubt it 
laugh.gif

Sucks miami lost and it's to the cavs(they have beaten a lot of good teams on their floor anyway.) Lebron's gift to the cavs I guess
tongue.gif
. LOL! Next stopWashington tomorrow.
pimp.gif

Sucks miami lost and it's to the cavs(they have beaten a lot of good teams on their floor anyway.) Lebron's gift to the cavs I guess
tongue.gif
. LOL! Next stopWashington tomorrow.
pimp.gif

toine2983 wrote:
Congrats to the Cavs.

laugh.gif

It really shouldnt. The two biggest fan bases on NT are the Knicks (0-3 vs the Cavs) and the Lakers lost one to Cleveland also. But if people want to talk about how bad BOSH played go right ahead.   

Back
Top Bottom