**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

just got home from work.. whats the news on Bosh ?
ohwell.gif

Joel Anthony MUST have pictures of Spoelstra sucking a penis. There's no other way to justify him playing 40 minutes,  and Dampier none.

Joel Anthony MUST have pictures of Spoelstra sucking a penis. There's no other way to justify him playing 40 minutes,  and Dampier none.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by KenJi714

It's not Dwade team it's Lebron team.
You were probably were one of the dudes calling him Robin, huh?

30t6p3b.gif

Ol' flip-floppin $%$ ninjas.

Do you know if it was exactly him who called Bron Robin?
And who also 'flip-flopped'?

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by KenJi714

It's not Dwade team it's Lebron team.
You were probably were one of the dudes calling him Robin, huh?

30t6p3b.gif

Ol' flip-floppin $%$ ninjas.

Do you know if it was exactly him who called Bron Robin?
And who also 'flip-flopped'?

Well.... I see Mike Miller and Eddie House and Juwan Howard contribute...
if Mike Miller and House can get some more minutes, then I'd start either of them over Arroyo..

blessing in disguise.. cant rely on the Big 3 to win every game, but its good to see that it wasnt the other players' fault for this loss..

Dwade's 5 fouls put him on the bench for most of the 2nd half.. thats a big loss, plus Bosh was hurt..
but I like how the bench put in work.. I hope Mike Miller and Eddie House can be this consistent.

Well.... I see Mike Miller and Eddie House and Juwan Howard contribute...
if Mike Miller and House can get some more minutes, then I'd start either of them over Arroyo..

blessing in disguise.. cant rely on the Big 3 to win every game, but its good to see that it wasnt the other players' fault for this loss..

Dwade's 5 fouls put him on the bench for most of the 2nd half.. thats a big loss, plus Bosh was hurt..
but I like how the bench put in work.. I hope Mike Miller and Eddie House can be this consistent.

My thoughts after this Chicago game....

I think that during this 3 game stint without LeBron 1 thing is plainly obvious. Everyone is out of rhythm. The rotations that have been working so perfectly during the 21 game winning streak is in a state of shock. This may not be as bad as it looks. Slowly but surely this allows Mike Miller to get his legs under him. This also gives the team time to figure out his sweet spots and where he likes to get the ball. Short term, the Heat will loose a couple games... but the long term effects far outweigh these regular season losses.

And to answer this question once and for all...the reason why Joel Anthony is getting a lot of minutes is because the Heat have been playing a lot of transition teams. Joel Anthony gives them the best chance on the defensive end in that style of game. Even tho he doesn't put up stats he is a game changer and does a lot of dirty work. In a half court game expect a lot more of Dampeir and Big Z.

My thoughts after this Chicago game....

I think that during this 3 game stint without LeBron 1 thing is plainly obvious. Everyone is out of rhythm. The rotations that have been working so perfectly during the 21 game winning streak is in a state of shock. This may not be as bad as it looks. Slowly but surely this allows Mike Miller to get his legs under him. This also gives the team time to figure out his sweet spots and where he likes to get the ball. Short term, the Heat will loose a couple games... but the long term effects far outweigh these regular season losses.

And to answer this question once and for all...the reason why Joel Anthony is getting a lot of minutes is because the Heat have been playing a lot of transition teams. Joel Anthony gives them the best chance on the defensive end in that style of game. Even tho he doesn't put up stats he is a game changer and does a lot of dirty work. In a half court game expect a lot more of Dampeir and Big Z.

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

I think I said in the off-season we will beat the Heat
pimp.gif

Great job beating a Heat team without LeBron & Bosh down the strech
eyes.gif

Just saying

And we have Noah out with Big Sexy starting at C and Keith Freaking Bogans starting at SG. Injuries and who's playing are apart of the game - no excuses.

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

I think I said in the off-season we will beat the Heat
pimp.gif

Great job beating a Heat team without LeBron & Bosh down the strech
eyes.gif

Just saying

And we have Noah out with Big Sexy starting at C and Keith Freaking Bogans starting at SG. Injuries and who's playing are apart of the game - no excuses.

I know this is the Heat thread (or one of them)... but what do you all think of this?

Bosh is taking heat today for his postgame comments after Saturday night’s 99-96 loss to the Bulls in Chicago, a game in which Bosh appeared to hurt his ankle after Chicago’s Omer Asik accidentally rolled onto his leg chasing after a loose ball.

According to ESPN’s Brian Windhorst, Bosh didn’t take too kindly to Asik’s tenacity:
“C’mon, that is how guys get hurt, that is how serious injuries happen. You’ve got to watch people’s legs. I know guys want to hustle and everything but we all want to play and provide for our families and have a job. …We all want to be healthy and that is very important. If it is by somebody’s leg, don’t dive for the ball, it’s too close.

I know this is the Heat thread (or one of them)... but what do you all think of this?

Bosh is taking heat today for his postgame comments after Saturday night’s 99-96 loss to the Bulls in Chicago, a game in which Bosh appeared to hurt his ankle after Chicago’s Omer Asik accidentally rolled onto his leg chasing after a loose ball.

According to ESPN’s Brian Windhorst, Bosh didn’t take too kindly to Asik’s tenacity:
“C’mon, that is how guys get hurt, that is how serious injuries happen. You’ve got to watch people’s legs. I know guys want to hustle and everything but we all want to play and provide for our families and have a job. …We all want to be healthy and that is very important. If it is by somebody’s leg, don’t dive for the ball, it’s too close.

Ever since the beginning of the season when we were having our ups and downs and even now I always feel myself defending The Miami Heat not from the haters, but bandwagon fans.

Just today I heard a couple people saying that the season was over. It's not even the All Star break and because the big three sat out a practice people think that the season is over? Really?!!

And to address that Chris Bosh quote.... That man's argument has a lot of validity to it. All season people have been taking cheap shots at the players on the Heat. Teams with nothing to play for get up to play for the Heat and it's a badge of honor to beat this team by any means necessary. I think that after that last game Bosh was just expressing his frustration, but to all my fellow Heat fans on NT... stay classy and continue to represent the fan base right. We are a world class organization and I want us fans to reflect this as well.

Back
Top Bottom