**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

i could've sworn Lebron left the cavaliers tho? 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

it was a stat TNT showed  tonight.. coming into tonight's game Smith went 8-32 or 31 excuse the 38 from the 3 point line since the season started  but tonight he had 8 alone going off the stat they posted 
Just caught 'Inside the NBA'. The stat they showed was he had shot 8/38 in the past 10 games.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

it was a stat TNT showed  tonight.. coming into tonight's game Smith went 8-32 or 31 excuse the 38 from the 3 point line since the season started  but tonight he had 8 alone going off the stat they posted 
Just caught 'Inside the NBA'. The stat they showed was he had shot 8/38 in the past 10 games.

Sucks Lebron play at least a few minutes. Bosh is not a power forward, he plays like a SF. I can't remember the last time I saw him with his back to the basket.

Sucks Lebron play at least a few minutes. Bosh is not a power forward, he plays like a SF. I can't remember the last time I saw him with his back to the basket.

^he usually starts backing down but then concedes to that jumpshot ... truth be told though, hard to argue that he hasnt been consistent with that shot. Shoots a high percentage from 13-15 feet

^he usually starts backing down but then concedes to that jumpshot ... truth be told though, hard to argue that he hasnt been consistent with that shot. Shoots a high percentage from 13-15 feet

Back
Top Bottom