**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

With Bosh out tonight that does suck but i do expect to see Miller and House get some extensive playing time tonight. Hopefully Bron can play tonight also I cant take to see this team go on a 4 game losing streak after winning 20 of the previous 21 games. 

With Bosh out tonight that does suck but i do expect to see Miller and House get some extensive playing time tonight. Hopefully Bron can play tonight also I cant take to see this team go on a 4 game losing streak after winning 20 of the previous 21 games. 

good for bosh to sit out....ATL is a team that i never seen as a threat... they didnt upgrade their roster, they only paid more money out..
as one player going down it shows that one of the big 3 can still carry a team ( besides the $%*!*%! mess in denver.. but who wins there anyways )
yes we do need to come out fast and kill the other team early.. havent we learned that all teams go for our heads every single game.... every team wants to get that win over the heat...

good for bosh to sit out....ATL is a team that i never seen as a threat... they didnt upgrade their roster, they only paid more money out..
as one player going down it shows that one of the big 3 can still carry a team ( besides the $%*!*%! mess in denver.. but who wins there anyways )
yes we do need to come out fast and kill the other team early.. havent we learned that all teams go for our heads every single game.... every team wants to get that win over the heat...

I need a 20 and 10 night from Joel ...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom