Official HBO's The Newsroom Thread Vol: Season 3

Deep stuff coming out of that therapist.

DEAD @ "He struggles with things!" into son struggling with pants.
Perfect.

^^^ that and this show are different change of paces i feel the ending to season two was hella cliche and it didn't achieve the success they thought it would so they canceled it. This show is actually really entertaining

what kind of grown man cant put on his pants by himself :smh:
jake mcdorman :smokin
hope the finale isnt similar to this ep tho.

very good episode last night, Mack at the start flipping out when the generator went back on was funny.

Also the whole trolling sub plot is hilarious and the sexual tension between Sloan and Neal is oddly amusing.

Show sucks. Should have kept How to Make It.
This is a far better show than Entourage NY.

Instead of "Vince can't do the movie." to "Vince can do the movie now." with a "We run this town!" ending, it had "We can't sell clothes." to "We can sell clothes now." with a "We don't owe Rene any money!" ending.

Rinse and repeat.

Show sucks. Should have kept How to Make It.
This is a far better show than Entourage NY.

Instead of "Vince can't do the movie." to "Vince can do the movie now." with a "We run this town!" ending, it had "We can't sell clothes." to "We can sell clothes now." with a "We don't owe Rene any money!" ending.

Rinse and repeat.
I loved Entourage but I think if it wasn't for the sex and celebrity, it would have gotten old. 

yo i hate maggie....always blocking

and what did don say to her when oh boy and girl left the apartment?

When Mack said Will struggles with things, and he comes bursting out of his office falling to put on his pants... :rofl:

I despise Maggie. Despise.

I want to see how they handle McAvoy's firing. Not trying to have a super cliff-hanger season finale.

But yeah, Maggie sucks.

I despise Maggie. Despise.

I want to see how they handle McAvoy's firing. Not trying to have a super cliff-hanger season finale.

But yeah, Maggie sucks.

I'm thinking it ends with him being fired.. And next season starts with the new Host and ratings dwindling, and they turn back to Will..

Yeah I could see that happening. I'm just wondering what bomb is going to drop that wasn't included in the preview.

I definetly want to see what news stories they "cover" for next season. I'm guessing there will be some "Occupy", Trayvon Martin, and Obama-Romney "coverage." I feel like they're going to have to start throwing in more fictional sub plots to keep things moving. I can't wait.

Yeah I could see that happening. I'm just wondering what bomb is going to drop that wasn't included in the preview.

I definetly want to see what news stories they "cover" for next season. I'm guessing there will be some "Occupy", Trayvon Martin, and Obama-Romney "coverage." I feel like they're going to have to start throwing in more fictional sub plots to keep things moving. I can't wait.

They went through the year pretty fast in the comparison of how many episodes it was. I feel like to story could have gone the way it was in only a span of a few months, but they spaced it out over an entire year since they were using actual news stories, and really only took the major ones into account.

I haven't been able to make it through the last 2 episodes. Deleted my recording for this week's episode just 25 minutes in. Show is the epitome of "hit or miss" for me. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom