Official HBO's The Newsroom Thread Vol: Season 3

what are some the best things going on this season besides this genowa arc coming up?????
i wish I knew! safe to say GENOWA is probably going to be the pie this season....

PS I'M IN LOVE THOU....

Her brain, eyes, dark hair, and body.....
pimp.gif

got me crushin like a school kid......

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished yesterday's episode.

Anyone else find it ridiculously bizarre???

The tone was unlike any other ever in the show. It tried so hard to be comical...from Don sitting in the small chair, to falling over in his chair..twice (i laughed the 2nd time) Charlie "we ride," Jim trying to "rally the troops" on the bus, it seemed so horrible, forced and fake. I hated it.

Now that Genowa is building as we saw toward the end of the episode...it'll hopefully be a saving point, and OBVIOUSLY Mac calls Nina Howard as she's in the bathroom at Will's place.

C'mon this had all the makings of a god damn soap opera.

Bad job by the writers and Sorkin and everyone.

Had a very similar feeling watching last night, bizarre is the exact word that comes to mind.

Probably the worst episode of the entire series to me. 
idk why but this season has been lackluster especially after a GREAT 1st season
but last episode to me was the best of THIS season

Idk I thought the first season was a roller coaster. The first three episodes were GREAT it fell off somewhere in the middle and picked up fast the last 2-3 episodes.

This season has been ok with this past episode being the weakest of the three.

It just dawned on me that Will McAvoy is an extension/composite of Sorkin & people he proly admires. This season is starting off a little bland, but Sorkin's bad is better than most people's best so I'll continue to watch.

OK Gs....I'm starting tonights' episode
devil.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey_

Look to Fred Astaire's "Puttin' on the Ritz" for the significance of Gary Cooper.

Julius F. Wrek

The episode was ok....However im not a huge fan of Maggi....
laugh.gif

Good ep but another one where Constance Zimmer doesn't get banged :smh: I was hoping they'd throw a twist where Jim bangs her instead of the blonde.

I caught EP2 earlier this afternoon, it was really good. I miss tonights, will watch it tomorrow.

business is about to pick up in next weeks episode

this genoa pay off better be amazing. it's starting to drag

it was trayvon martin, and im pretty sure it went back no forward
Its definitely forward in the main story line,

But back in reference to when the lawyers show up for interviews, but thats going to be entire season I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom