****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

He's still going. Surprised it took this long to diss Ross. Wayne next..

Last edited:
Yo honestly though...

What has Gucci said that wasn't true?

1) Everything post "The State vs Radric Davis pt.2 G.M.W" from Bricksquad has been straight a**... (outside of a banger here or there on a mixtape mainly due to the production)
2) Frenchie got his chain took, and has trash for a good minute now.
3) Waka got his chain took (Luckily it didn't cost him his life) and is far from the n_ we all initially rocked with.
4) OJ got his chain took, but I didn't see that as Gooch going at him, just letting him know where he stood.
5) Deb's been known to maybe not steal money PER SAY; but you know when you're f'n an uneducated person over... I don't care what the contract says, legally that holds weight, but that doesn't make it right. Why you think dudes in the NFL be holding out and wanting new contracts after proving their selfworth, same rules apply, which is a good indicator as to why French, Nicki, etc been left her.
6) All those comments about these industry birds actin' like birds is flat out funny to me.

Yeah dude is probably gone off the pills and drank while tweetin' the majority of this sh** but that doesn't make it not true, outside of the "F em' all" tweet that included Rocko & OJ.

He hasn't said one thing that pretty much hasn't been said in this thread, which is why the OG members of this thread rarely show up anymore... these guys music either sucks or is played out because everyone knows they're not real.

Last edited:
Bruh social media just exposes a persons lameness sooner or later. No doubt in my mind that he hit nicki and chyna but what's the point

With all that said, bet you nahn n_ touch Gucci.

roll.gif

With all that said, bet you nahn n_ touch Gucci.

:rofl:

BRUH :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

THIS IS WHY GUCCI GOIN OFF ON TWITTER IS CHILDISH AS ****

dudes got $$$ and know where they stay at if thats how you feelin be a man about it

I hope he smack the **** out of tyga

i thought i was the only one

tyga need to take his L and not say anything tbh i wouldnt be surprised if gucci and waka really did smash chyna

Last edited:
I'm positive Tyga knows his wife has been in various trains, he coming with lame jokes just hoping he sees Gucci no time soon lol

Back
Top Bottom