****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

frenchie, woo, juice, nicki, waka, helped gotti & rocko get shine..cats listened to them but when gucci came into the picture they fan base grew cuz truth be told gucci has always been hotter than both and don't say im lyin , 2chainz aka titty boy son was in oj lane till gucci started doin features with him..

migos sound like an off brand gucci around 06-07...

lmaoo he got frenchie singin n **** lmaooo aww mannn..fam sound like he cryin in the booth

soundin like a r&b ho

"I aint never been hurt like this" :wow: lmaoo

Last edited:
frenchie, woo, juice, nicki, waka, helped gotti & rocko get shine..cats listened to them but when gucci came into the picture they fan base grew cuz truth be told gucci has always been hotter than both and don't say im lyin , 2chainz aka titty boy son was in oj lane till gucci started doin features with him..
I

I wouldn't even give him waka.

Waka 2 street hits were " O lets do it" and "Hard in the paint" which got him poppin and gucci wasn't on neither one of those. Matter fact i believe he was locked around that time.

Gotti he from my city and I know Gucci didn't put him on. Gotti just grinded hard and his hard work paid off. The song that got Yo Gotti poppin was- Thats whats up and that came out in 06.

Rocko as well been on his own and more on the business side then a rapper.

whoo never been really hot as well as frenchie.

Didnt make Jeezy, drake, t.i., 2 chainz, or tyga hot.

Last edited:
yo i've never seen a rapper diss so many people at da same time in such a short amount of time...

with that said, i ain't cosigning da yo gotti beef, or da rocko beef...i mean those were his peoples for a long time...

not for nothing though, you've never seen a black ball like da one they bout to unleash on gucci mane....

50 cent gonna look like justin beiber in comparison.

Ain't no one touching gucci. Rocko tweets mean nothing. Until I see a world star video of gucci getting beat I don't care. He been talking greasy for 10 plus years and no one did nothing.

you wouldnt give him WAKA?? look at the cover of waka first mixtape gucci is in the background..in o let do it..who do you think he's talkin about when he says "Lock my CEO up"

Gucci definitely had a hand in makin titty boy hot and gotti got more of a fan base when they started doin tracks like work ya wrist

gucci_11.jpg

eff bricksquad but you got it tattooed on your face....yea son off da deep end..its hilarious but i dunno, he might be da first dude that

gets kicked off da team he started, cuz Brick squad monopoly ain't gonna just go away.

you wouldnt give him WAKA?? look at the cover of waka first mixtape gucci is in the background..in o let do it..who do you think he's talkin about when he says "Lock my CEO up"

Gucci definitely had a hand in makin titty boy hot and gotti got more of a fan base when they started doin tracks like work ya wrist

im not saying he did but

"LOCK MY CEO UP" is what made o lets do it so good point lmao hardest line of the song

Is CartuneNetwerk on Twitter the same one from here?

Either way he brought up a good point, he said Gucci been messed up/started losing it ever since he killed that dude

So a picture in a line makes dudes hot :lol: and contradictory "Lock my CEO up" line was referring to Kebo Gotti. A dude who lived with and did the song Groove stree with. His mother first artist.

start at 14:18

Last edited:
^^^^^^ :rofl:

idk about that but what i do know is even if he was talking about kebo...EVERYBODY thought he was talking about gucci and waka ran with it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom