****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

I believed Gucci until i saw the pic.
Clearly a PS. Not a good one either.
that pregnant belly of gucci mane is as recognizable as anything...and nicki's face ain't ever been on anything that looks REMOTELY like that.

doubt its photoshop.

It's most definitely a photoshop. The real pic is floating around twitter now.
Not even celebs.

smhhh gucci said he was going to get up 2 mil in followers by tommorow last week..guess he made his quota..

If we are looking at the same picture with her holding the phone up looking to left ...thats clearly a PS :lol:

Anyone who has even somewhat followed Gucci on Twitter knows that's definitely isn't him... I don't think homie has personally tweeted something more than 3x in one day. (Not counting re-tweet's/an album or mixtape RD)...

Then all of a sudden, roughly 5 per hour? No sir.

Either way, it's great entertainment, got the industry on pins & needles 
pimp.gif

Only thing that has me on 
nerd.gif
 Is Rocko's replies.

Last edited:
Young Throwback
@youngthrowback

@gucci1017. Eh this gucci brother sum1 hack brah twitter. Yall tr y sabotage brah. Dat messed up let gucci b. GOD kno d truth. Hackers

Man just yesterday I was bumpin servin but now he's losing me as a fan with all this

^ naw I can't turn my back on so icy boyz 2 and classics like chicken talk and ea sports center. He definitely stewin tho

No way he was hacked. What about yesterday? What about the Rocko situation?
I feel like someone got in his ear and now they're going to play it safe with the hacked card and try to make it look that way.

Last edited:
i think its him last night was way worse in my eyes, he went back and forth with woo frenchie and even Oj was tweeting it was real ugly, alot of so called street thugs looking like black twitter's finest.
I say that to say this every hood dude i know talks about how people be on the internet gangsta stuff, but as soon as one is on a social networking site, they do so compromising stuff everytime.

This **** is just weird..i fell like he sent out some tweets at first..then somebody either took over/hacked the account cuz after a while it aint seem like Gucci at all, and I have a hard time believing he gonna sit there all day on twitter

This **** is just weird..i fell like he sent out some tweets at first..then somebody either took over/hacked the account cuz after a while it aint seem like Gucci at all, and I have a hard time believing he gonna sit there all day on twitter

dude couldve been on his phone chillin

Of all the tom foolery the last +100 post the dude trying to deny that Gucci made Waka and you ****** who thought that dusty *** PS is real take the cake. 
laugh.gif

We all KNOW Gucci aint all there. Is it the long term effects of drugs? Bipolar? Who knows but he aint been right for years now. 

Still got the best catalog in the sub genre though. 

i fell like he sent out some tweets at first..then somebody either took over/hacked the account cuz after a while it aint seem like Gucci at all, and I have a hard time believing he gonna sit there all day on twitter
This.

I'm not saying ALL of those tweets are fugazi, but the constant beating of a dead horse on the same topics just seems off to me.

A few gems in there none the less...

Tell Frenchie 2 sell his a** to help you.

Who wanna buy d tape of rocko running and guwop kickin him in ***. Wit my house shoes on lol. I want 250k

So nikki I didnt have u in atl for 2 weeks room rate 60 a night?

Last edited:
gucci never even posted that pic.....if started rolling off a fake RT

as far as his tweets......idk if it was him or not....i'm leaning on it was because of **** he was tweeting before today

No way he was hacked. What about yesterday? What about the Rocko situation?
I feel like someone got in his ear and now they're going to play it safe with the hacked card and try to make it look that way.
Forreal . . . We just gonna ignore that Rocko claims he pulled up and that Gucci claimed he got footage of him running . . . that just never happened?
laugh.gif

Whole situation is weird . . . dude selling his artists like slaves smh

Back
Top Bottom