****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Not to mention he came at Tyga reckless out of the blue. Then learning later that Tyga denied him for feature a few days ago :lol:
Naw lol if he claim he so real he need stand behind his words.

Gucci reachin' out to Tyga for a feature? 
laugh.gif

He'd call Baby and have him DEMAND Tyga do the feature for free way before he reached out to that p*ssy cat and asked for a feature.

So a picture in a line makes dudes hot :lol: and contradictory "Lock my CEO up" line was referring to Kebo Gotti. A dude who lived with and did the song Groove stree with. His mother first artist.

start at 14:18

You do know "O let's do it" debuted on writing on the wall. That was Gucci most anticipated mix tape with Wasted on there.

I was in ATL at the time, and I could tell you that NOBODY was messing with walks like that til Gucci started putting him on tracks. Ppl used to walk out the club when waka came there solo to perform.

Bruh, cartune was on here in like 08 answering questions like "who's the hyphy little ***** with baby dreads who's always in the background in Gucci's videos" talkin bout "him oh that's Gucci little cousin Waka"   
laugh.gif

I'll probably never forget just how quickly Waka went from literally being behind the scene to "Oh Lets Do It" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You do know "O let's do it" debuted on writing on the wall. That was Gucci most anticipated mix tape with Wasted on there.

I was in ATL at the time, and I could tell you that NOBODY was messing with walks like that til Gucci started putting him on tracks. Ppl used to walk out the club when waka came there solo to perform.

No, Writting on the wall didnt have "O lets Do it" and if you are talking about the feature, one feature on a album on a song that didn't pop dont make a dude hot...ask frenchie. Not the one I have anyways and I get all my mixtapes from legit sources.

Last edited:
"If I ever had relations w/ Gucci that's definitely something u tell ur dude on the 1st date lol Please don't believe those lies!" :rofl: this dude Tyga picked himself a winner

@ice waka was just a lyric like mojo get paid just to roll up purple before salute me or shoot me vol1
Yup I was gonna call him a weed carrier but thought that might have been overstating it. At the time I thought Gucci was just letting him tag along cause he was fam. 

No, Writting on the wall didnt have "O lets Do it" and if you are talking about the feature, one feature on a album on a song that didn't pop dont make a dude hot...ask frenchie. Not the one I have anyways and I get all my mixtapes from legit sources.

My bad. It was on the movie part 2. I vividly remember it being the last song on the album. And that def helped waka pop cuz that was a big mix tape with the Breakup song with Mario on there. I remember so icy Sundays that 1017 used to throw around GSU at the time, and only dusty dudes would go there.

You mean to tell me I got warned by Meth over some photoshop? Thanks a lot gooch

Last edited:
:lol:

I'm dead at the ****** in here still talkin like Gucci jon gotti..... after watching him come on twitter dropping names like Kat stack, Throwing ****** he has CONSISTENTLY rocked with for years under the bus and just being a straight up attention ***** cats in here defending a grown *** man acting like a child.

:lol:

I'm dead at the ****** in here still talkin like Gucci jon gotti..... after watching him come on twitter dropping names like Kat stack, Throwing ****** he has CONSISTENTLY rocked with for years under the bus and just being a straight up attention ***** cats in here defending a grown *** man acting like a child.

Same thing I was thinking... Like cuz is an assassin in the mob or something. What has he done other than defend himself (like anyone should) and talk crazy? I would like to know because I haven't heard.

Bruh, cartune was on here in like 08 answering questions like "who's the hyphy little ***** with baby dreads who's always in the background in Gucci's videos" talkin bout "him oh that's Gucci little cousin Waka"   :lol:

I'll probably never forget just how quickly Waka went from literally being behind the scene to "Oh Lets Do It" :lol:

Word.

Tune was in this joint like a damn promoter, co-signing and pushing everything he dropped, hard.

"Where Dem Gangsta's Be" just came on my shuffle :lol:

I think he's dropped a grand total of 10 songs I truly rocked with post-Flockaveli. :smh:

Damn TYGA said GUCCI got HIV....Dudes defending GUCCI though talking bout it ain't him...smfh Yea I think its him personally cause the dude mildly ******ed & he loves attention on twitter remember before his last mixtape dropped he went ham on twitter bout YO GOTTI & JEEZY...If it wasn't him too bad cause he lost alotta respect in the game now NICKI responded called dude BUBBA GUMP [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] after this in think GUCCI done..

Back
Top Bottom