****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

I can't read half the stuff these ****** write
This. These dudes just need to say it on camera so I can understand whats going on.
Even then It STILL may be difficult to understand
laugh.gif
Man I don't twitter I can't figure out the direction of any of it. 

Look like he goin at juice about that alley boy ****

Lmaoo I remember when tune or eashawty? Posted that story..he said juice got on stage talkin that "one thing bout me cuh ain't no ***** gotta vouch for me cuh" and got jumped lmao

Somebody just posted a pic of them ****** together a couple weeks ago in the club lol and on ig

^ yea gucci lame as hell for this **** bruh
mean.gif

Never been robbed for jewelry and ***** never bought me no jewelry #facts
— Otis Williams, Jr. (@OjDaJuiceman32) September 8, 2013

@OjDaJuiceman32 if u get yo *** beat and your chain snatched no gun is that a strong arm robbery?
— Gucci Mane (@gucci1017) September 9, 2013
damn did he lowkey turn on OJ too or is he asking him in front of da twitter public as more ether of implying what happened to

other bricksquad members?

^ juice sayin he never been robbed & gucci sayin if u get beat up & they take yo chain wit no gun(wat them dte ****** did to juice) is that strong arm robbery...they shoulda kept this off twitter they got each other number & know where each other stay/be at. this **** too childish & lame

She does seem to have a rep. Even with non-musicians. Everybody can't be lying about her.

I don't know her "rep". Maybe you can tell me.

What I do know is a lot of artists like to blame the next person when **** goes wrong.

Like I said, if you sign the deal, know what you're signing and abide by it. Or sue.

Last edited:
Grown *** men trying to expose one another on twitter for their so called fans/instigators smh

^ juice sayin he never been robbed & gucci sayin if u get beat up & they take yo chain wit no gun(wat them dte ****** did to juice) is that strong arm robbery...they shoulda kept this off twitter they got each other number & know where each other stay/be at. this **** too childish & lame
i need a backstory...

^long story short them dte ****** jumped oj while he was on stage at the libra & apparently they took his chain too.

alley boy talk about juice in that song & at 1:30 thats juiceman cross

also check gucci man twitter, this ***** on there trippin again. sayin f everybody & talkin bout him & waka smashed nicki minaj & blac chyna :lol:

Last edited:
I'm over here in this library crying at these Gucci tweets fam. :rofl:

Son said him and Waka tag teamed Tyga's wife and he hit Nicki before she blew up :wow: :nerd:

Gucci is bipolar right? Can't see any reason why he'd so consistently flip on his own folks like he always does.

**** jeezy. Tip. Gotti. Waka.Nicki minaj drake d a Wooh.frenchy 2 chainz coachk kkaior eminem oj rock
Quavo takeoff cardo dam g
— Gucci Mane (@gucci1017) September 9, 2013

man aint nobody gon **** wit gucci no more this ***** just said eff every damn body :smh:

Back
Top Bottom