****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

gotta be bipolar​
It makes for great entertainment tho

"Fantasia hit good. Dro was taking her to figure 8. She was giving head at d 4seasons wit wop"

"Iggy wanna suck my ****"

"Ask ciara did she ride dat bike 4 gucci in cali while she was with 50 ask kelly did she cum to patchwork and onyx while she was wit shaka"

HA! im listening to nothing but gucci this week this could be his last moments of relevance

look who forgot to take their meds again.
mean.gif

This ***** really don't give a ****k about nobody. Migos, rocko, oj, 2chainz ain't do **** to him lmao

I thought rocko was his mans and isnt migos signed to him smh, gu-pac need to chill, i think he know his window is closing so he like f it

yall think scooter still gon **** wit this ***** when he get out? ****** messed up by lettin a mentally unstable dude be they boss. he talkin bout that keyshia kaoir girl too who he was just in love wit & sayin he wanted her to have his baby like a week ago. this ***** a lame *** lil girl 4 real

yall think scooter still gon **** wit this ***** when he get out? ****** messed up by lettin a mentally unstable dude be they boss. he talkin bout that keyshia kaoir girl too who he was just in love wit & sayin he wanted her to have his baby like a week ago. this ***** a lame *** lil girl 4 real

LoL like we dont know these females bussin. :lol:

Last edited:
LOL he got mad because Gotti released a mixtape the same day of his lol, now thats lame.
Then he said Gotti trying be like him and jeezy when Gotti been moving CDs out his trunk since 2000 (From da Dope game to da Rap game) .

I don't even know what to say.
Gucci is looking lame as hell right now.
You was just talking bout Rocko being like ya brother. I can't respect that.

Last edited:
It all started after he dropped truth, and then when he performed it in jeezys town he think hes untouchable now

I think it started when Waka started making better business moves then him. Dude got jealous and looking real lame now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom