Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
apparently theres a way to customize ANY car with a program thats out there for the xbox 360 and PS3..

im trying to find that unmarked police interceptor..

im about to go on, just gonna travel all around doing gang attacks and just exploring.

would anyone care to join my invite only lobby?

Lol hold up they didn't patch that glitch yet? Must not even care anymore, everyone already got everything. Surprised they didn't do a money reset when giving out the 500k.

has anybody had any problems with psn?  I keep getting signed out

doctorbear6000 - i'm trying to join your session but I keep freezing

Last edited:
Hey, anyone on Xbox got that sticker bomb car, The asea? If you do, could you dupe it for me? gt:EAF RainbowDash

Son you were jumpin all over the place. Honestly tho a lot of people have been complaining about people having connection issues today.

Possible new emblem?

Son you were jumpin all over the place. Honestly tho a lot of people have been complaining about people having connection issues today.
i wish you could bring more than one car out of the garage out

i wanted to have my orange Bucaneer and my brown one lined up with your green one

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

that chocolate rain 
pimp.gif

the purple Primo

0_0.jpg

Picador

0_0.jpg

Last edited:
I feel you...hopefully when they update, they'll let us use more than one emblem at a time...keep one main emblem and the rest to play around with our gear..

i think its more so the severs kicking you out instead of players actually voting to kick someone out of the lobby.

When we've all gathered, i can only remember once that we've actually tried to kick someone out of the lobby. takes too much effort to be honest :lol:

not that I want to accuse my NT/360 brothers of anything... but did you guys kick me out?...

Thats why you started killing all of us in the game just now? :smh:

You failed miserably at it too

Naw... Dude I was going after (Mamba) had a bounty.... Everyone else attacked me at that point... If I had known it was mamba, wouldn't have attacked.... But with the red bounty circle, and the NT "rim" color being red, I can't tell the difference....

I think ive seen the best lookin corner chick earlier today

She had a nice phatty too
pimp.gif
not bad. my female character looks good but is boring to play with.  she aint rugged enough for when i got to go to war and let the chopper off (figuratively and literally.)

also the game wont let me take photos and post them for some reason and im not linking this **** to my facebook so whatever.

Last edited:
I felt like everyone was out for celtics until he left :lol: I was about to put a bounty on you to lol

Back
Top Bottom