Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
5 days till PS4 drops and it sucks because lobbies will probably be even less populated then they are now... Dont know about anyone else but for every lobby I've joined since yesterday there have only been like 4-5 players max in each one. I know it isnt the patch that is messing things up because even after 1.05 came out on Monday lobbies were still packed... Players are def. quitting on the game in anticipation of next gen consoles.... Sucks cause like I said this is probably the best video game I've ever played and it's lifespan came and went in a little over a month. Def pourin out that liquor once GTAO's time passes.

R* was never gonna BAN anyone on GTAO... They knew exactly what was gonna happen once the next gen consoles dropped. Players were gonna leave on their own and Los Santos was gonna be a ghost town anyway.

#FEELSBATMAN :smh:

EDIT:

Joined a random lobby and only 3 people are in it... Switched to a different one right away and there are only 2 people in that one. WOW. :smh:

Last edited:
5 days till PS4 drops and it sucks because lobbies will probably be even less populated then they are now... Dont know about anyone else but for every lobby I've joined since yesterday there have only been like 4-5 players max in each one. I know it isnt the patch that is messing things up because even after 1.05 came out on Monday lobbies were still packed... Players are def. quitting on the game in anticipation of next gen consoles.... Sucks cause like I said this is probably the best game I've ever played and it's liespan came and went in a little over a month. Def pourin out that liquor once GTAO's time passes.

EDIT:

Joined a random lobby and only 3 people are in it... Switched to a different one right away and there are only 2 people in that one. WOW. :smh:

I agree

R* needs to put up that DLC pack because with Ghost out and next gens dropping in a few days, most people will probably stop playing all together.

"You gottta Coordinate"
yes...post more pics of that garage :evil:

^how does one get that truck?

also, i agree with online getting boring..i hate how all yall get together when im already asleep :lol:

5 days till PS4 drops and it sucks because lobbies will probably be even less populated then they are now... Dont know about anyone else but for every lobby I've joined since yesterday there have only been like 4-5 players max in each one. I know it isnt the patch that is messing things up because even after 1.05 came out on Monday lobbies were still packed... Players are def. quitting on the game in anticipation of next gen consoles.... Sucks cause like I said this is probably the best video game I've ever played and it's lifespan came and went in a little over a month. Def pourin out that liquor once GTAO's time passes.

R* was never gonna BAN anyone on GTAO... They knew exactly what was gonna happen once the next gen consoles dropped. Players were gonna leave on their own and Los Santos was gonna be a ghost town anyway.

EDIT:

Yeah I've been noticing this as well. Jumped in about 5 different lobbies with 5 or less players. Most I've seen was 10 last night.

im helping my lil bro level up now, i could care less any more about my level..

after i reached 120 i just started exploring and just doing gang attacks..

Son my akuma and down the drain = a problem for anyone thinking they can beat me in there...lol

The game is only fun now with the crew. The problem is I'm hardly ever on when the rest of you guys are. Most sessions are at night when I'm at work

Yeah the game needs constant DLC to stay relevant...every 4-6 weeks at least drop something new and refreshing...new cars, new clothes, new missions...themes...if they stay on top of it, the game can be here for a long time

Yeah the game needs constant DLC to stay relevant...every 4-6 weeks at least drop something new and refreshing...new cars, new clothes, new missions...themes...if they stay on top of it, the game can be here for a long time

THIS.

Also, they messed up bad with the unlocks you get for ranking.... HTF you gon let players rank up to level 1,000 but have the last unlock be at level 120???!!! The R* team mustve smoked a bad batch of reggie when they thought that up. :smh:

Last edited:
How the hell do we have 300 dudes in the NT crew it can't get more than 3 in one lobby?? I bet most of the dudes in the crew don't have a play station or XBox. Dudes just joining to be apart of something.

How the hell do we have 300 dudes in the NT crew it can't get more than 3 in one lobby?? I bet most of the dudes in the crew don't have a play station or XBox. Dudes just joining to be apart of something.
some of us are in multiple crews. Although, I did wonder, how a crew of 300 only had ,7 total online last night

Anyone heard or know of any new methods of gaining RP fast?

2 laps on criminal races is the fastest possible way. No need for the 3rd lap on CR because your RP maxes out after you do the first lap. I believe you get 7,500 after you do the first lap no matter what.

Last edited:
Anyone heard or know of any new methods of gaining RP fast?

2 laps on criminal races is the fastest possible way. No need for the 3rd lap on CR because your RP maxes out after you do the first lap. I believe you get 7,500 after you do the first lap no matter what.

Word! Thanks

I'll be on in an hour if anyone wants to put in work

PSN: Mactastic4167

Back
Top Bottom