Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
.....Guys flirt with me all the time knowing i'm a guy and I don't see anything wrong with them....

:rofl:
I'm sayin tho.... Boys is on some other **** :smh:

It's one thing to make a female character and wanna play as them but y'all taking it a lil too far :lol:
Talkin bout who thicker and who got back dimples :x :x
Even if y'all joking idk how boys joke gay af nowadays I can't get down with that

Y'all keep that **** in y'all ps3 game chat smh

man, some yall need to keep it moving

if yall actually played with either ksteezy or nikesux, you'll know they bring the lulz and are down with the crew.

but ksteezy doe...brah, we werent kidding about starting up a GTA trust fund for you to keep some clothes on.
:smh: :lol:

That's it, I have no problem with dudes having a female character but if your female character running around tryna get her milkshake to bring all the boys to the yard I'm gonna shoot you.

Guys flirt with me all the time knowing i'm a guy and I don't see anything wrong with them.

Who wants to put a cape on and save my damsel in distress and buy her a crib and whip? The fema money aint enough. :nerd:

Last edited:
I see Jimmies were rustled :lol:

Don't sleep on me and my sexy body boys.

:rofl: @ NT trust fund to cloth me.

Nt fam I'm stuck, there's no missions to play and the only thing that shows on my map is a T behind the strip club for Trevor. When ever I go to that spot there's nothing to to do. Glitch???

Back
Top Bottom