Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Sup

mmmm damn...ey let me invite you over to my 400k crib tho...I got a garage full of cars and a motorcycle

you single?

So, u was just like what, lvl 80 somethin when we were on this mornin. How u lvl up so gosh darn fast? :nerd: I aint even hit lvl 50 yet

Haha naw man I was at 94 yesterday. Just did a bunch of races and ranked up fast.

Oh, I need to def get my ish together. I just can't seem to win races though. racin against dudes who are higher ranked aint really helpin either :lol: I got half the car upgrades, they got full dips and I get smoked

Oh, I need to def get my ish together. I just can't seem to win races though. racin against dudes who are higher ranked aint really helpin either :lol: I got half the car upgrades, they got full dips and I get smoked

Find somebody in the crew at around the same rank and trade off races. Criminal records is the fastest race to do.

Also if you quote someone, leave everything they say instead of a sentence. Trying to make it sound like I just said that :smh:

Hoppin in a lobby and droppin a bounty on the same player 20 times in a row = JIMMIES RUSTLED!!! :lol:

I usually set the bounties on the biggest troll in the lobby and watch the shenanigans pop off on Weazel TV... Dudes be gettin sent to the Bad Sport lobbies for blowin up personal whips tryin to stay alive from them bounties tho. :rofl:

Nt fam I'm stuck, there's no missions to play and the only thing that shows on my map is a T behind the strip club for Trevor. When ever I go to that spot there's nothing to to do. Glitch???
It aint behind the strip club it's actually in it. You gotta walk in and go through the curtain to the back room and he's in there.

Hoppin in a lobby and droppin a bounty on the same player 20 times in a row = JIMMIES RUSTLED!!! :lol:

I usually set the bounties on the biggest troll in the lobby and watch the shenanigans pop off on Weazel TV... Dudes be gettin sent to the Bad Sport lobbies for blowin up personal whips tryin to stay alive from them bounties tho. :rofl:

Some chick was lacing the crew with 9k bounties back to back on me...jokes on her...lol I don't think she knew the dudes killing me were nt fam...we were splitting her money left and right...lmao she must have put 15-20 bounties on me...it was funny

Crap, didn't know the tow truck causes connection problems, I guess I gotta park it for a while.

Some chick was lacing the crew with 9k bounties back to back on me...jokes on her...lol I don't think she knew the dudes killing me were nt fam...we were splitting her money left and right...lmao she must have put 15-20 bounties on me...it was funny

Yeah I remember that but then again she didn't mind since she had 10 billion.

lol yup..

thats why when i saw you driving by i hopped out the whip.

people have been looking for it purely for that reason.

Damn, next time, shoot me a message next time. I'm going to dump that thing, I was wondering why lobbies were so empty, when I was rolling in it.
Nah. Airport bus... I was just blocking the custom shop from glitchers. LOL.
I'm down for buying a bunch of large vehicles and blocking the entrances.

Back
Top Bottom