Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
what r you talking about bruh

i was talking to dude asking if i wanted a cookie

then i was saying, if i was in the NT crew id be a top percentile (like countless other dudes have said in here without any mention of cookies) but still be muscle

which is why i never joined in the first place...

THEN

i asked if there are any other crew upgrades that unlock besides t shirts, secondary color and parachute smoke

you caught up now or nah?

You are taking this way to serious... no one cares about how good you proclaim to be/spend all day playing.

Last edited:
I couldn't care less what position I am in the crew. As long as we eat in these survivals and missions. Already got my apartment just tryna get that Porsche and I'm good b.

I really need to link up with someone and switch winning races. Need to some more performance out of my cars.

I couldn't care less what position I am in the crew. As long as we eat in these survivals and missions. Already got my apartment just tryna get that Porsche and I'm good b.

I really need to link up with someone and switch winning races. Need to some more performance out of my cars.

You PS3? im about to hop on send me an invite ill race with you. Dynamitehost I dont have a mic but feel free to talk and set stuff up.

Shout out to yellow screams. Ran the criminal records race with him today for about an hour or so trading wins the whole time. Ranked up 10 times :smokin. We did motorcycle races for a while towards the end because its supposed to unlock mods for every vehicle type (rumor) but I haven't checked it yet. If you guys do this remember to trade off betting as well to make some extra dough. 100 when its your turn to lose and 2500 when it's your turn to win.

Phoenix :pimp:

Last edited:
There's nothing better than catching a NEWB outside of the babershop after they get that fresh fade.... Dudes must be devistated waking out of that joint into the automatic shoutgun with extended clip. :x

The feels when they get chopped down unexpectedly especially when they have the mic on... :lol:

These moments hold a special place in my heart. I love this game. :pimp:

Last edited:
There's nothing better than catching a NEWB outside of the babershop after they get that fresh fade.... Dudes must be devistated waking out of that joint into the automatic shoutgun with extended clip.
sick.gif

The feels when they get chopped down unexpectedly especially when they have the mic on...
laugh.gif

These moments hold a special place in my heart. I love this game.
pimp.gif
this is too real, just came out of the barber shop and get lit up with the choppa then i respawn and get ran over by the same dude 
laugh.gif

ya'll know that there are some peds that are topless 
eek.gif
 i was chasing a dude that kept killing me and he went into someone's backyard, i started killling everyone there and i killed a topless girl by the pool
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Spent many days just helping NTers on missions, dodging bounties etc not really playing my game but when I send out invites for help - nothing but rejections 
mean.gif
 and I know yall see my name forever popping up when these lames from other cliques come outta nowhere and murk me for no reason like they want war, but ya'll dont ever look out for the set...

Unless we're doing a Survival or a Mission, yall are food for me dawg...there are a handful that will get a pass like Azul, Ry_Etienne, TraponeJR, Popamolly, Burrack etc but for the most part it's terminate on sight idc who you're affiliated with.

PSN-CaliDroCard aka Anybody Gets It

nerd.gif
 that was me that looked out for you on that bounty on your head earlier...  I might need a favor one day

question for those with armoured cars, are the windows bulletproof too

i need to get a car and start building on it.  I've spent a goo 70K on candy paint alone for slabs and junk cars 
sick.gif

you boys cannot follow simple direction go next to the plane and press triangle 
laugh.gif

no kinda team cohesion evryone just doing there own thing 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

you boys cannot follow simple direction go next to the plane and press triangle 
laugh.gif

no kinda team cohesion evryone just doing there own thing 
laugh.gif
Dawg I swear I was hittin triangle, holdin it and everything lol the plane door was locked. Preciate that 25k tho 
smokin.gif

nerd.gif
 that was me that looked out for you on that bounty on your head earlier...  I might need a favor one day
You good money G, I keep a bounty on me so anytime you want to make a few quick racks im wit it 
laugh.gif

even if we were to get reset i wouldnt care COD comes out in about a month. Im having fun while i can, maybe next time rockstar wouldnt add the glitch in there for dudes to take advantage of

Bro.. you do realize that a glitch is something that developers DON'T add in, but they simply miss and don't realize will happen once the game / update is released to the public?

Back
Top Bottom