Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
how is this done? i just did a bunch of races with an NTer and didn't unlock anything
indifferent.gif

dont you have to use your own car?
you need 50 1st place wins, use the super cars to unlock all vehicle mods.

The fastest way is criminal records races. You can do the 1 lap, which takes 30 seconds. Or you can do more laps I think you get more RP with more laps.

I recommend no more than 2 people in a session because you have to exchange wins and more people = more time. 

Last edited:
After hittin a few licks with my dawg Azul, I went home to shower and change clothes before I went to Champs to get the new AF1's. Got a few rings at the door bell and guess who it is...

BWmEbYgCMAAkAbX.jpg

Chief Keef and GBE 
roll.gif
(not really, but really) dudes were on their mics talkin bout "Im bout to drink aaalllll this _ liquor up"..."look at me bruh, im leeeanin, KICKSTAND, come help me up" I resume what I'm doing and go hop in the shower. 30 secs in, Fredo comes and hops in the shower talkin bout "ayooo who this in the shower with me?!" 
indifferent.gif
 I'm like dawg I was here first and its MY shower dawg. No pics of that cus I hopped out asap, changed clothes and left. They were gone before I changed clothes tho....prolly stole something.

Also got a lifted truck, gonna throw some 30's on that bishh tomorrow

Last edited:
Edit: Nevermind, they appear.

360 players, what is the NT crew to join?

Last edited:
Meant to post this the other day, me and my dawgs outchea 'living just enough...for the city'

BWmTq-lCIAAJM_w.jpg:large

i174407.jpg

Had me trippin cus my characters name is "Nino Bane"

I love this game, it's hard to stop playing 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Just copped that R8 :pimp:

Runnin' low on funds tho :lol: anyone wana get some survival or base invaders on psn

Just did this one mission with two homies where you have to steal a boat.

A teammate and I steal a boat, we both die cause of a heli.

Third guy comes for us in another boat, but for some reason our boat is still moving.

They way my guy died was that he was leaning forward so I was still driving the boat in circles and my third homie couldn't get in :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Who's gonna be on tomorrow to run some base invaders and get our money uppppp!!!!!.....best was is the way Bee_pm was doing it....fly to the end, plant sticky, high jack truck, drive by sticky the other lazers, blow them up, take cover and take out the soldiers....then proceed with caution Into the hanger so that the lurkers inside don't murk you.

I wish there was an option to KIDNAP other players in the game. And hold them for ransom :smokin :smokin :smokin

imagine how much fun it'd be to kidnap the leader of another crew nd have them gather the money amongst each other for ransom just to get their crew member back lol .. thatd be dope as hell :pimp: :pimp:

.. If payment isnt recieved in the alloted time, the kidnapped players charecter is PERMANANTLY DELETED :smokin :smokin :smokin

I'd kidnap ni@@a's allllll day lmao .. que the nas gif.

- stay freshhh Nt :nthat:

Last edited:
piffy my man just chill behind the crates in the hangar and let them come to you. you're gonna get paid regardless whether you have 2 or 20 kills 
laugh.gif

aye those two dudes i hit with the sticky, my fault. didnt realize guy with the bounty was NT.

I wish there was an option to KIDNAP other players in the game. And hold them for ransom :smokin :smokin :smokin

imagine how much fun it'd be to kidnap the leader of another crew nd have them gather the money amongst each other for ransom just to get their crew member back lol .. thatd be dope as hell :pimp: :pimp:

.. If payment isnt recieved in the alloted time, the kidnapped players charecter is PERMANANTLY DELETED :smokin :smokin :smokin

I'd kidnap ni@@a's allllll day lmao .. que the nas gif.

- stay freshhh Nt :nthat:

:stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom