Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I wish there was an option to KIDNAP other players in the game. And hold them for ransom
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

imagine how much fun it'd be to kidnap the leader of another crew nd have them gather the money amongst each other for ransom just to get their crew member back lol .. thatd be dope as hell
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

.. If payment isnt recieved in the alloted time, the kidnapped players charecter is PERMANANTLY DELETED
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I'd kidnap ni@@a's allllll day lmao .. que the nas gif.

- stay freshhh Nt
nthat.gif
I thought gems like this could only be found in the Drake thread 
roll.gif

I answer to every invite I get from an NTer, if I don't is simply because in already in the middle of a game.

Y'all really taking people ignoring y'all invites too serious.

I mean damn sometimes ****** busy doing other **** in free roam messin around with they people or sumn. Or maybe they just don't want to race, play tdm, do a mission or play survival at the moment.
I've played with quite a few nters on 360. Boys ignore my invites all the time it aint that serious man. Yall caching too many feelings

Last edited:
I'm sayin tho. Dudes ignore invites like it's Sallie Mae sendin em or somethin

:rofl:

I know what you mean bro...gotta say the funniest game I played with was with Ktown, CA_allday and forgot who else...we had to chase down the RV and dude that was driving was soooooo terrible...we found ourselves deep in the mountains with no car....lmao...dudes had me crying tho...sorta mad I ain't have a mic that day....

:rofl:

I know what you mean bro...gotta say the funniest game I played with was with Ktown, CA_allday and forgot who else...we had to chase down the RV and dude that was driving was soooooo terrible...we found ourselves deep in the mountains with no car....lmao...dudes had me crying tho...sorta mad I ain't have a mic that day....

Yea sorry that car was hard to handle lol
Buty ou came thru in the big *** truck

Who's gonna be on tomorrow to run some base invaders and get our money uppppp!!!!!.....best was is the way Bee_pm was doing it....fly to the end, plant sticky, high jack truck, drive by sticky the other lazers, blow them up, take cover and take out the soldiers....then proceed with caution Into the hanger so that the lurkers inside don't murk you.

This is my method. Dude took it from me when he ran with me :lol: yall wasting time taking out soldiers. Blow the jets right before you get to the hangar because the alarm. Drive and park right next to the chopper for cover and run straight in. Me and my boy can get in and out in 5min or less. Yall can spectate if you dont believe me :lol:

maaaaaaan me and a couple nter's hit off a few licks together. then all of a sudden i get a $1000 bounty on my head.
I look over at these too ninja's and I bro fist em up like "dogs, it dont have to be like this." I'm thinking one dude gonna run up to me and bro fist me out for some love.

comes up and pulls a knife out on me! dudes really took the homie's life for $1000 :lol:

I wish there was an option to KIDNAP other players in the game. And hold them for ransom :smokin :smokin :smokin

imagine how much fun it'd be to kidnap the leader of another crew nd have them gather the money amongst each other for ransom just to get their crew member back lol .. thatd be dope as hell :pimp: :pimp:

.. If payment isnt recieved in the alloted time, the kidnapped players charecter is PERMANANTLY DELETED :smokin :smokin :smokin

I'd kidnap ni@@a's allllll day lmao .. que the nas gif.

- stay freshhh Nt :nthat:

I'd sticky bomb/grenade myself before they take me :lol:

Have yet to play online, i barley have time to play but I am trying to beat story mode first, i am at like 42%, so hopefully end of month I can beat story and play online.

They been tryin to kill me for an hour straight to steal the whip.... Once the light hit that chameleon paint dudes catch the zombie thirst. :smh: :smokin

Also, I know ya'll like the Phoenix and all but that joint handles like turds. :x

Last edited:
Beat the story mode over the weekend. Did all of the assassination missions except one to get my money up. Bought a bunch of nice cars for Franklin and Michael and went on rampages for a little. Played some side missions and a little online but got bored. Took a break from the game and downloaded the Battlefield 4 Beta and can't stop playing it now. I'm done with GTAV for a while. Really enjoyed the story mode though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom