Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Azul is a fool....lmao
laugh.gif

yo you can keep this car and get 20 racks

Im bout to hop off for a little while. Nice running with you Steezy, Popamolly, a few other nters i cant remember

I think I made like 200k off of base invaders and survivals 
glasses.gif

Did a few races with Trughost, YellowScreams, and Vekto. Realized I need to upgrade my whips to have a chance at coming in 1st with these dudes :lol:.

LMK if anyone is trying to do the base invadors mission. I need an invite since I'm only at level 20

I destroyed a group of randoms in the criminal records race....dudes got tight and on the second go around sandwiched me and took me out early, I trolled them for 5 laps going the opposite direction crashing into them.

For all the people on level 20 how many guns do you have unlocked? I got both SMG's and a shotgun. Can't even kill people in free roam if I wanted to since they got ak's and rifles. :smh:

Shout out to yellow screams. Ran the criminal records race with him today for about an hour or so trading wins the whole time. Ranked up 10 times :smokin. We did motorcycle races for a while towards the end because its supposed to unlock mods for every vehicle type (rumor) but I haven't checked it yet. If you guys do this remember to trade off betting as well to make some extra dough. 100 when its your turn to lose and 2500 when it's your turn to win.

it does, which is why i left yall.

i did moto races and it unlocked for all my cars

I won't name names but this was going down last night in races with all niketalk bruhs.

I refuse to go against my brethren...I don't understand why dudes are doing that to each other man...plenty of other dudes online for us to troll together man :rofl:

i didnt ask if you wanted a cookie, i was giving you a cookie for getting not one but two characters that high in whats only been the two weeks gta's been online

33 aint high. i'd be 70 by now, i actually started playing less.

it does, which is why i left yall.

i did moto races and it unlocked for all my cars

Shout out to yellow screams. Ran the criminal records race with him today for about an hour or so trading wins the whole time. Ranked up 10 times :smokin. We did motorcycle races for a while towards the end because its supposed to unlock mods for every vehicle type (rumor) but I haven't checked it yet. If you guys do this remember to trade off betting as well to make some extra dough. 100 when its your turn to lose and 2500 when it's your turn to win.

I need to do this with someone today. Tryna get to that level 30

For all the people on level 20 how many guns do you have unlocked? I got both SMG's and a shotgun. Can't even kill people in free roam if I wanted to since they got ak's and rifles. :smh:
You gotta roam with us then

I won't name names but this was going down last night in races with all niketalk bruhs.

Yellow..............

& enPhan, you keep saying how nice you are, but I have yet to run across you in this game
keep emphasizing that you not running with us, we dont need you :lol:

Last edited:
enPhan be the type of NTer to run missions with you and put a sticky on your car without you noticing and blowing you away....can't trust dude :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom