Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I was bout to cop a $200k crib but I figured what's the point. After that Stimulus Package drop, I'll just take my talents to Rockford Hills.

I'm down to get on tonight. Still haven't been in a session w/ ksteezy ksteezy yet. I think R* don't want too much greatness in one session :lol:

I was bout to cop a $200k crib but I figured what's the point. After that Stimulus Package drop, I'll just take my talents to Rockford Hills.

I'm down to get on tonight. Still haven't been in a session w/ ksteezy ksteezy yet. I think R* don't want too much greatness in one session :lol:

:rofl:

I'll be on tonight bro...I'm not a beast by any means, but I gets down :pimp:

be aware guys that you cannot go on roofs anymore on the boneyard survival, also that backroom in the hangar where you cant be shot from is now blocked off.

if you get on a roof a countdown will start telling you to go back to the shootout then you will be kicked out.

my team found out the hard way and i was basically left alone.

this is pretty lame.

be aware guys that you cannot go on roofs anymore on the boneyard survival, also that backroom in the hangar where you cant be shot from is now blocked off.

if you get on a roof a countdown will start telling you to go back to the shootout then you will be kicked out.

this is pretty lame.

Getting on the roof is pretty stupid anyways and people only do it for the sake of being greedy and racking up as many kills as possible only to leave their team 1 man short by wave 4 I stay in the bin to the right on the hanger entrance until I see rocket launchers spawn...that's when I know the choppers are coming at which point is inside the anger for me and is easy money for the team.

this is pretty lame.
This just played and even the crates are spaced out more now too.

Man I can't even link up with any of my potnas right now. R* gave me a bad sport dunce hat and only put me in servers with other goons cuz I destroyed like 50 personal cars flying around in a jet :smh: :lol:

Last night in my session a bunch of us has helicopters, planes and somebody had a jet fighter. It was a party in the air. A few NT gang people too. 

Somebody said if you own an apartment you cannot buy an additional garage?? is that true?? if so im pissed!!! i need another 10 car garage to store all the range rovers and g wagons im stealing to sale. Used car lot baby. 

Sandy Shores Survival red building 
nthat.gif
  chopper city

the roof in boneyard is only if you playing for kills

I need a strategy for Railyard and Industrial.  I get popped in those

I have Processed, Sandy Shores and Boneyard down

Last edited:
Did an update come out or something why are they changing up the Survival positions ? was ppl making 20k to easily 

this is pretty lame.

Since when? I was just on early this morning and dudes was on the roof and in that lil spot w/ the car in the hangar

I thought gems like this could only be found in the Drake thread :rofl:

I wish there was an option to KIDNAP other players in the game. And hold them for ransom :smokin :smokin :smokin

imagine how much fun it'd be to kidnap the leader of another crew nd have them gather the money amongst each other for ransom just to get their crew member back lol .. thatd be dope as hell :pimp: :pimp:

.. If payment isnt recieved in the alloted time, the kidnapped players charecter is PERMANANTLY DELETED :smokin :smokin :smokin

I'd kidnap ni@@a's allllll day lmao .. que the nas gif.

- stay freshhh Nt :nthat:

awww man.. koudie thats a great idea :pimp: :pimp: .. where do you come up with this stuff :smokin :smokin :smokin lol

:rofl:

I'll be on tonight bro...I'm not a beast by any means, but I gets down :pimp:

whats your GT...kevsteezy or something like that? think i was playing with you

I been playing with a few NT'ers this weekend/yesterday. GT: Faint Dj3

& enPhan, you keep saying how nice you are, but I have yet to run across you in this game
keep emphasizing that you not running with us, we dont need you :lol:

who said anything about being nice?

i said i didn't join cause i wasnt about to be muscle.

everytime i join an NT lobby, yall be using auto aim

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"i thought u said u got two chars to 50? nerd.gif"

nah, you can't read, obviously.

i said i got to level 50 in my crew.

which would have made me level 50 in any crew i joined

which would be wack if i was level 50 in NT and still muscle

like you dudes, sleeping in a 2 car garage

enPhan be the type of NTer to run missions with you and put a sticky on your car without you noticing and blowing you away....can't trust dude :rofl:

nah man, i have a very low tolerance for the goofy trolling on this game....

part of the reason i don't play often.

on another note, what level does pearl paint unlock at online? i thought they didn't have it. :nerd:

^it should be there already  you have to choose a metallic paint job first on the Primary Color

then the pearl on top

0_0.jpg

Green Metallic/Blue Pearl

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Green Metallic Yellow Pearl

Last edited:
& enPhan, you keep saying how nice you are, but I have yet to run across you in this game
keep emphasizing that you not running with us, we dont need you :lol:

who said anything about being nice?

i said i didn't join cause i wasnt about to be muscle.

everytime i join an NT lobby, yall be using auto aim

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"i thought u said u got two chars to 50? nerd.gif"

nah, you can't read, obviously.

i said i got to level 50 in my crew.

which would have made me level 50 in any crew i joined

which would be wack if i was level 50 in NT and still muscle

like you dudes, sleeping in a 2 car garage

I gotta use auto aim during missions, ain't eem ashamed.

The enemy AI got that Delta Force aim :x

yeah i tried to do it online and couldn't.

._.

It should be there. Choose a metallic paint. Then go back to the paint menu and Pearlescent should be last on the list.

Last edited:
That feel when you catch your archenemy slipping at the rim shop and you booby trap their *** with the sticky icky bombs. My enemy rate has skyrocketed since I moved to Rockford Hills. I should have kept my *** downtown :smh:

Sandy Shores Survival red building :nthat:   chopper city

the roof in boneyard is only if you playing for kills

I need a strategy for Railyard and Industrial.  I get popped in those
I have Processed, Sandy Shores and Boneyard down

Is railyard the one on the bottom right in the warehouse/vago area? If so we go on the roof opposite of where the cops spawn. You can see everything and helicopters aren't a problem cause you can hide behind the a/c ducts and knock em down early.

That feel when you catch your archenemy slipping at the rim shop and you booby trap their *** with the sticky icky bombs. My enemy rate has skyrocketed since I moved to Rockford Hills. I should have kept my *** downtown :smh:

guess you wanna be where I was

Last edited:
make me a commissioner please :nerd:

most of the nters i run with know i don't shoot them... even if they have bounties on them :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom