Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
i've never done this blowing up jets mission before 
embarassed.gif

i'm ******g up

I need to cop me a tank lol, spent 100k on the comet and now only got 200k left

Last edited:
Is there any way to do a specific mission? I'm leveled high enough to do base invaders, but Ron keeps sending me missions I've completed before.

i have yet to do base invaders, what is it?

i turned off the game after it booted me out of a survival i busted my balls in and also a mission that wouldn't let me finish.

i fapped now i feel relaxed, im ready to go.

Out of court is the easiest mission hands down... It's like 9K in 1 min. LOL.

That BASE INVADERS when you only have two people is def. not the bizness... Especially if one is a NEWB. :smh:

am i the only one who doesn't care about having tons of money in gta? i just like doing races and parachuting missions against friends :lol:

sometimes if you never been on a mission its best to just follow behind your group and be a soldier...dudes be going off blowing the mission

futurehendrix, you're a baller.  WOW i wanna be like you. 

is this the response you hope to get for all your "bike glitching"

Someone put a bounty on my head...saw a fellow NTer and took the L thinking we would split the bounty, came out the car awaiting my death, dude guns me down and takes off :lol:

Back
Top Bottom