Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I think he wants both

my point was, i'd be level 50 in the NT crew and below dudes that are lower levels.

YANS > *

what unlocks are there besides t shirts, crew color and parachute smoke?

Last edited by a moderator:
just did a mission and it wouldn't show the damn yellow blip when we got to the location 
mad.gif

game is pissin me off today.

Kinda wish players had to free aim instead of auto locking onto other players. Cant even drive pass players without getting killed in 2 seconds. Hah

I picked some dudes car up with the military chopper while they were still in it and took his *** all the way up and released him. Gave him a tour of the city first though.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Trapone with those big payout missions last night
pimp.gif

How do we add the custom plate to our cars? I made one on the ifruit app but dont know how to have it on the car in game
You can select it on the Plates option at LS customs. It's "Private plate" or something.

Last edited:
I picked some dudes car up with the military chopper while they were still in it and took his *** all the way up and released him. Gave him a tour of the city first though.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

We are the same type of gta players. Add me if you are on ps3, we can get into all kinds of non violent shenanigans. :lol:

Last edited:
Naw i got kicked out says i was voted by other players off...i was excited aboutt hat mission too !!! Easy 25k
Yo i ran Survival with you yesterday. I didnt have a Mic but i love the communication bro. You understand how to get an easy wave 10 in survival. Anytime u wanna run im down. 

Back
Top Bottom