Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Yall make sure yall do the bike glitch before it's patched.... 300,000 k in 5 mins

^ why do you mention things, but don't say what it is or how to do the glitches you've mentioned?  Yall

THIS

Or is this the one about doing some stuff on the start menu and then modding the bike to the max and then just selling it or something like that? I feel like a video might have been posted a few pages ago.

ya video was posted a few pages back, Copped up on that bugatti last night. Kept reselling my bike for 35k every minute or so easy biscuits.

not to be a debbie downer

but yall ODing with glitches to get money

like getting money is difficult.

like the missions were one thing

but my dudes hit me up back to back to back with money glitches

like, you have several million dollars

im not finna spend 45 mins doing that corny glitch over and over to say "HEY I HAVE A MILLION"

for what? the same bugatti everyone else is driving?

zzzzzzzzz

im finna cop a military bus...16 people fit.

swag me out.

becareful broski

word on the street is rockstars gonna ban/reset anyone who did the bike/adder glitch

& you know who doing it cuz they be like lvl 20-something riding round in em like the shining :lol:.

Thats when I light em up with the combat mg :nthat:

when we gonna run, bruh?

game is literally unplayable unless you play with friends

like, literally.

i got a high priority vehicle, dudes merked me at the customs shop just because...it was like 3 groups of 3 people

so i rolled back up, blew up everything, the car, their cars, them everything

with sticky bombs

but ended up in a 30 minute non-deathmatch deathmatch with corny dudes just jumping in and spawning behind me.

smh

yesterday some dude tried to get crazy after survival,

fuzzblackman was his name :lol:

dude thought he could get me with the minigun, he didn't expect me to be surgical with the sniper.

also CA_ALLDAY i owe you 2500!! 

it wouldn't let me give you cash for some reason...

i know how to do it but the option cant be selected.

i wont forget.

im on and ready to get down on some boneyard "pause"....

Man of his words, thank you
I like playing survival with the crew with solid strategy, i could care less if i get 0 kills as long as we worl together to gett he 20k payout, anything less is a fail and waste of time.

I AM PISSED!!!

i was on about wave 9 or so and i was kicked out of the session...

this is bullcrap.

i was doing really good too.

u can lowkey make more than the 20k in survival

i dont know if when cats die they drop their cash on them or if the cpu guys drop big cash but i finished with 28k one time and 26 another time

aslo on un related note, when doing the gang missions for martin, where/what are the crates he is talking about i can have? i know the gang members drop anywhere from 500-2000 sometimes, but am i missing something?

also love when coming out of survival and a random has a bounty as soon as you respawn its like extra money :evil:

Last edited:
I single handedly brought my team to level 7 from level 4 in survival mode last night. Felt good. Dudes died after the first 30 sec......Once I get enough cash gna buy that military bus, grab 16nters and raid the military base of everything they got. That would be :smokin Who's down?

Did a mission with DIRTOFFMYBAPE and died. I never noticed they had the weasel news filter. Wish I had my gamecapture set up :smh:

Just love how they have that set up with the crew and "streetname" stuff. All we need now are anchors.

EDIT: Whats up with dudes camping out at the LSC's? smh I really hate everyone one that's not in the crew. Met one guy who was cool. We did like 2 impromptu races and he didn't kill after I won. We sat there drinking beers and posed at each other

Last edited:
sent you a request just now

You gotta join the crew, cuz I roll wit a few dudes & if you look unfamiliar, you gonna be food for my dawgs :lol:

f that crew.

i said off top im not finna be no muscle.

now dude acting like "oh ill change it if you request"

dudes level 20 in their own crew, top tier LMAO

im 50+ in my own crew...on my second character.

sent you a request just now

You gotta join the crew, cuz I roll wit a few dudes & if you look unfamiliar, you gonna be food for my dawgs :lol:

f that crew.

i said off top im not finna be no muscle.

now dude acting like "oh ill change it if you request"

dudes level 20 in their own crew, top tier LMAO

im 50+ in my own crew...on my second character.

a cookie for you sir

Back
Top Bottom