Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Out of court is the easiest mission hands down... It's like 9K in 1 min. LOL.

That BASE INVADERS when you only have two people is def. not the bizness... Especially if one is a NEWB. :smh:

Keep his car and it sells for 22k i heard. You need a 2nd player to stay with the car while the other delivers with a different car. Me and my boy did it 5 times in a row before I got off. My method works really good

Yall Gonna be pissed when yall missed out on the bike glitch...

Enjoying being in banned camp

base invaders is fun. too bad ron is being a lil B or else i'd host it

I have no problem getting it. Level 33

Anyone wanna help me rig like 5 more races so I can get that turbo upgrade for my car? :nerd: I will return the favor if you need a some wins to unlock whatever car upgrage you need. =)

I'm real late, but I just started up Online a few minutes ago. What is the 360 NT crew? Or if anyone wants to play later on in a separate crew, let me know.

GT: macx817 (360)

Does everyone in races play dirty 
mad.gif

mean.gif

How do I have my custom Plate show up in-game? I placed the order via iFruit, and it said it went through. Just not sure how to access and set it in-game.

I have 5 cars in garage but why I can't get my car to appear in missions like everyone else?

Has anyone else's voip been acting up lately? Even theough i have chat set to crew and friends. I still hear everyone else in the session. :smh:

[COLOR=#red] what's up with the add on the Xbox group??

About to request the Xbox cats now.

roger e3[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
what r you talking about bruh

i was talking to dude asking if i wanted a cookie

then i was saying, if i was in the NT crew id be a top percentile (like countless other dudes have said in here without any mention of cookies) but still be muscle

which is why i never joined in the first place...

THEN

i asked if there are any other crew upgrades that unlock besides t shirts, secondary color and parachute smoke

you caught up now or nah?

i didnt ask if you wanted a cookie, i was giving you a cookie for getting not one but two characters that high in whats only been the two weeks gta's been online

How does the ranking work within our group...?

I don't eem know what I fall under or how it matters.

Back
Top Bottom