Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
i like how if u customize the 3 characters main car everything stays on it. made Trevor truck salmon pink wit bull horns an carbon hood. mike obey forest green an chrome. his wife is all chrome.

A lot of questions in here can be found by just roaming all parts of the map. Once the whole map is visible to you everything shows up on the right hand side of the map. Just hit the barbershops, tattoo parlors and clothing stores. Most will have different stuff and show you what isnt unlocked yet. Use the GPS.

So what do u guys think is the best car in the game?

So far the R8 is the fastest I've driven but that thing slides like a *****. I like the viper (bansee?) with the turbo bc it has full acceration, a pretty good top speed, and great traction)

So far, I had a Rapid GT2 (Aston Martin Vantage) that I drove around with no mods. Mad fun to drive and control...

I also modded a Phoenix (Pontiac Firebird) with a sports ****** and some new mufflers... S**t was monster on the Blaine County roads and in the city... :pimp:

Can't wait to mod up some more muscle cars in the game...

Also, why do people keep calling the Infernus a Lambo when it's clearly modeled after a Pegani Zonda in this game? I know it was modeled after a lambo before, but i think its time to move on from GTA IV. :lol:

Most cars in the game still have more than one influence in the design. The Infernus in GTA V has hints of some older Murcielagos, so I see why people still call them Lambos...

Man, I just got stuck up in a random encounter. Some lady was saying she needed help because her man was shot. So I got out of my car and followed her. Next thing I know, her man shows up around the corner with a shotty and she pulls out on me too. I was caught so off guard I forgot how to pull my own weapon and they ran off with $2000. SMH.

Happened to me too, but I had to pull the strap and get that money back...

In Blaine County, I ran into a prisoner that just escaped. He told me he needed to get away from the outside of the prison. When I pulled over, bruh aimed the pistol at me and told me to get out of the car. Got out, switched to the AK, and gunned him down for his attempted skullduggery :pimp: :pimp:

This game is kinda easy compared to the rest I really see no need for cheat codes, unless you just dont care about achievements.

Yeah, definitely. Just for the simple facts that you keep all of your weapons and cars after you get killed is enough to do away with the codes. Plus everything is so easily accessible as well.

Maybe its just me, but the map in this game does not feel big at all. Its detailed, but feels small.

The Hot Coffee mod is tame compared to what's in this game.

Michael's story is interesting especially what's revealed with the FIB agent. Other than that, this game doesn't really blow me away.

Don't know how far your in to the game. But based on your comments you haven't seen much of anything yet. The Map is CRAZY huge, lets not forget everything that can be found on the ocean floor. Also, your trying waaaay to hard with the "It doesn't blow me away" comment. There is NO game currently available that can match the sheer scope and size, hell, production value of this game. So if this doesn't impress you, you probably should be playing games to begin with.

i actually prefer it that you can keep your weapons after you die
smokin.gif
I like the fact that if you're arrested, you can go pick up your car(s) at the Police Impound for only $250.

It is kind of weird tho that you keep weapons and ammo after deaths, but when arrested you lose all ammo. I tried to rob the armored truck fresh out of the joint with no gun. Planned on knocking the first guard out and using his weapon to shoot the other one... SMH... bad idea, son took one punch and hit me with so many rounds to the chest.

Don't know how far your in to the game. But based on your comments you haven't seen much of anything yet. The Map is CRAZY huge, lets not forget everything that can be found on the ocean floor. Also, your trying waaaay to hard with the "It doesn't blow me away" comment. There is NO game currently available that can match the sheer scope and size, hell, production value of this game. So if this doesn't impress you, you probably should be playing games to begin with.

Someone is emotionally attached to this game. If I wanted to be different, I wouldn't have bought the game. Yeah, I'm trying to be different when I've organized the official NT group and wasted countless hours playing. You know what else had sheer scope and size and had a better detailed LA than this? True Crime. Please. Save that bull **** for someone else. I ain't the one.

Any one find any Lenora Johnson clues?  I found 1 a few days ago.
Found 2/50 so far.
There's a house a little north of Franklin's new crib in a neighborhood called something Park Estates. It's in the back near the pool in their rec room.

Found the other in the pool of an abandoned motel near Trevor's trailer.

Someone is emotionally attached to this game. If I wanted to be different, I wouldn't have bought the game. Yeah, I'm trying to be different when I've organized the official NT group and wasted countless hours playing. You know what else had sheer scope and size and had a better detailed LA than this? True Crime. Please. Save that bull **** for someone else. I ain't the one.

I'm emotionally attached yet you are the one throwing childish insults. That'll get you a W every time. Congrats. And yea, I'm sure we will all agree with you... 2004's TRUE CRIME HAS MORE DETAIL AND SCOPE THAN 2013's GTA V

Now please go re-read my quote.

You're trying to hard B.

I'm emotionally attached yet you are the one throwing childish insults. That'll get you a W every time. Congrats. And yea, I'm sure we will all agree with you... 2004's TRUE CRIME HAS MORE DETAIL AND SCOPE THAN 2013's GTA V

Now please go re-read my quote.

You're trying to hard B.

bruh relax

you told him he shouldnt play videogames for voicing his opinion.

all he said was, it didnt feel THAT huge

i partially agree,

EXCEPT

the scope of it is crazy! look at the mountains...they **** on skyrim/new vegas

rockstar is too smart to make driving arduous

i think the switching is an amazing feature they've added to GTA

i've been out in a sub in the middle of nowhere escaping the cops, instead of driving/walking/swimming all the way back, i can just switch to another character

THATS why it seems small/easy to get around/you've seen alot of the area, etc.

it's pretty bad driving or biking back from some of the side missions at certain points and rockstar was aware of that, so they gave you an alternative.

i have a question for people,

so now that i completed it, i wanted to go back and try to get golds in all the missions (i got like 25 golds my 1st playthrough) when i go to replay it says it will reload my game from that checkpoint...my question is, how do i now keep my current save, but update it with new golds? or should i just restart with a new game and replay the missions over and over again after completion to get golds?

Last edited by a moderator:
[COLOR=#red]Dammit....... customized two cars... One lifted truck for Trevor and One Lambo for Michael... Did missions and lost both cars. Hella mad man. :smh:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Dammit....... customized two cars... One lifted truck for Trevor and One Lambo for Michael... Did missions and lost both cars. Hella mad man. :smh:[/COLOR]

i bought that bugatti, then smoke on the water was like "make a pickup for me"

looking back, i coulda just blew the van up with a sticky bomb.

(check the impound tho, sometimes the car is randomly there, for 250. got the bugatti back)

quick question thats prolly been asked. Just took a car from outta the grove st garage. If I go on a mission & lose it, is it still in the garage?

Last edited:

i bought that bugatti, then smoke on the water was like "make a pickup for me"

looking back, i coulda just blew the van up with a sticky bomb.

(check the impound tho, sometimes the car is randomly there, for 250. got the bugatti back)

[COLOR=#red] Man hopefully they'll be there. Good look.[/COLOR]

It's not even fair to compare True Crime to this game. That's preposterous.

I loved True Crime at the time too, but I probably couldn't play that **** for more than 5 minutes today.

Like, I can't quantify how ridiculous that comment is.:lol:

Last edited:
Found 2/50 so far.

There's a house a little north of Franklin's new crib in a neighborhood called something Park Estates. It's in the back near the pool in their rec room.

Found the other in the pool of an abandoned motel near Trevor's trailer.

Theres also one in the upper cable car station.

Back
Top Bottom