Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Aye anyone kind of already had the place memorized due to playing Midnight Club LA? I was like damn I remember that. :lol:

Do you think there is one care manufacturer out there that would say **** it and let R* use their license for GTA? I mean they already lend their licenses to use in violent movies.

And got me a social acct ready, so how do I join one of these NT groups?

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/niketalk

Think that ones for both xbox and ps3. This one is solely for PS3? Can someone else confirm? I have the 360 so I just joined the first link.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/team_niketalk

Whip game for now. Dam pay n sprays are mad far away. But im gonna paint all these jawns cocaine white :pimp:

25K briefcase location

Case respawns if you switch characters so...switch after you grab the case then switch back and grab it again.

edit: video not working posted the link and posted pics.

its on top of the submarine looking thing.

Will try this later. :pimp:

Either you guys are way ahead of me or I've missed out on a lot :lol: .I think you all are just ahead of me.

I just completed the jewelry heist last night and waiting on Lester to deposit the money into our accounts. Now, I'm playing as Trevor and just finished chasing down the van. How soon does Lester suppose to put the money in our account? And I'm assuming that's when he will give me advice on investing in different stocks, correct?

Either you guys are way ahead of me or I've missed out on a lot :lol: .I think you all are just ahead of me.

I just completed the jewelry heist last night and waiting on Lester to deposit the money into our accounts. Now, I'm playing as Trevor and just finished chasing down the van. How soon does Lester suppose to put the money in our account? And I'm assuming that's when he will give me advice on investing in different stocks, correct?

This is exactly where I'm at. Feelin broke right now :lol:

After you do a few missions with Trevor out in the wilderness then you'll go back to Los Santos, then you can switch between the characters & you'll be able to do the missions for Lester as Franklin.

I just read the ending online by accident. :lol: I'm lucky I'm not one of those people who flip out about those type of things.

A lot of y'all will be shocked. :nerd:

Last edited:
Im not sure bout yall but when im :smokin  and playing for a few hours then step out into reality i feel as if im still in the damn game with my surroundings. Sounds weird right ? i know.. 
I played all day Tuesday and Wednesday. When I left my house Thursday morning I felt the urge to straight hijack vehicles.:lol:

Last edited:
Just sent an invite to the what I believe is the 360 crew.

I used my unsername from here, but I don't know if they wanted me to use my gamertag on Xbox Live.

Could've sworn some dude posted a pic of Franklin with Louis V Evidence shades earlier. Anyone know where to buy them in the game?

Just gave Franklin the rick ross beard, bout to buy a Rolls for 250.

BAWS

Could've sworn some dude posted a pic of Franklin with Louis V Evidence shades earlier. Anyone know where to buy them in the game?
Just gave Franklin the rick ross beard, bout to buy a Rolls for 250.
BAWS

They're in Suburban by the cash register. Should be a rack of shades.

I have to have Xbox live gold tsar pics? Or just be on the social club?

Damn I kind of want to start a new game now because I missed out on big money with Lester :/

What!? Jus do the ship wreck glitch. Got my man frank a cool milkie plus n the past half hour while handling some work hahhah too easy once u find it

Back
Top Bottom