Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
:tongue:

Perfect.

I love the game but def the hardest GTA since in terms of difficulty since San Andreas.

I don’t like how you have the build all the diff stats like in San Andreas, and the lack of cheats being used is tough also. I wanna just go in and go HAM and not have to worry about building up stats. Also wish the few cheats you do have, you can put in cell phone like GTA IV.

I missed out on the first assassination stock tip because my wife was on the computer playing music behind me.

Man....trying to put some hours into playing this but my PS3 keeps overheating and shutting off. It's a total pain to go through a mission and for it to just shut off on me and to do it all over again and load up the game.

Anyone have or had any issues with this? I have the new PS3 and this has only happened to this game and The Last Of Us.

Maybe its just me, but the map in this game does not feel big at all. Its detailed, but feels small.
I've thought this a few times too.

I think what makes it feel small is the fact that there are so many routes you can take to get places. Not really much water that needs to be crossed (like the bridges in Liberty City) and the mountain and desert terrain are easier to cross in most vehicles than they were in San Andreas.

God damn fam. I had the game 4 days before it came out and I'm only at 45% complete. I thought I played it a lot :wow:

Props if it makes you feel better though :lol:

nah its just funny dudes threw salt.

this topic has 5k posts but im wack for completing the story

part of me wishes they made a hardcore mode where cars take extreme damage and you die from 2 shots, etc.

and why does franklin look like tyler perry?

stolen.

on stage

random

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I just got stuck up in a random encounter. Some lady was saying she needed help because her man was shot. So I got out of my car and followed her. Next thing I know, her man shows up around the corner with a shotty and she pulls out on me too. I was caught so off guard I forgot how to pull my own weapon and they ran off with $2000. SMH.

Man....trying to put some hours into playing this but my PS3 keeps overheating and shutting off. It's a total pain to go through a mission and for it to just shut off on me and to do it all over again and load up the game.

Anyone have or had any issues with this? I have the new PS3 and this has only happened to this game and The Last Of Us.
How new? Did you get the PS3 GTAV bundle? If not what version is it?

I bought the bundle and did something like 6 hours straight (mostly downloading games but I played 2 hours in there as well), then like another 8-9 hours of watching netflix/downloading/gaming (60% gaming) I'd say.

Got a bit hot but it didn't shut off on me.

You might have got a defective one. Do you have it standing? Think it seems to be better ventilated that way.

Last edited:
Last edited:
bawsaq is down for me, is that due to servers or what? im spending money freely, there is an accomplishment to spend 250 mil across all three characters, so why save, just to pound out buying stuff? i mod getaway cars fully, mod the characters main cars out completely, buy choppers and properties.....that 150 million dollar golf course looks far away tho ._.

i was playing around with social club

if you go to the stats screen and do checklist itll show you locations of basically everything mission-based in the game......even items you have to collect...check it out.

How new? Did you get the PS3 GTAV bundle? If not what version is it?

I bought the bundle and did something like 6 hours straight (mostly downloading games but I played 2 hours in there as well), then like another 8-9 hours of watching netflix/downloading/gaming (60% gaming) I'd say.

Got a bit hot but it didn't shut off on me.

You might have got a defective one. Do you have it standing? Think it seems to be better ventilated that way.

I actually never thought about the ventilation thing. I do have my PS3 stuffed inside a TV stand. I got my PS3 about 3-4 years ago. It's not the new new one but new then the OG version. I just never had issues like this with games unless GTA is just that massive of a game to keep processing all the time.

Invested in Ammunation and Debonair cigarettes. Trying to get this paper. I wish you could do heists more often instead of when its just a mission.

Back
Top Bottom