Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
that feel when the money truck is locked and the guards have no cash after you kill them :smh:

I used alll my bullets on all the guns I owned to open the back just to find out I was doin it all wrong... They didnt even pick up the cash yet. :wow: :smh:

Armoured Truck Driver was like...

Last edited:

Trevor poppin' AoS in the titty bar.

:pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ where is that pic from?
also trevor broke as fuuuuuuu and i need 200 dollars to continue this mission... and i can't even get it :smh:

Finally did the first heist and have some decent cash to spend.Driving taxis and other random stuff was not doing it for me. I need to go get franklin a clean *** suit :pimp:

There's no way you should be broke after doing the first heist and a couple of Lester's assassination missions and that's before 20% completion . Do you guys not pay attention during the cutscenes?
laugh.gif

I'm not understanding the struggle.
ive done the first heist, but i just got to trevor while michael and franklin lay low. so i technically dont have the heist money yet. and ive yet to come across lester's assassinations missions.

To anyone that beat the game, did the other cars that you can buy online unlock?? I really want that Ferrari and the cheetah

anybody else looking for aliens/bigfoot or any other easter eggs? finished the space ship parts now looking for the scraps/submarine parts. and im trying figure out that illuminati map on top of the mountain
I found 2/50 pieces of a letter yesterday.

Apparently there's a murder that can be solved if you find all 50 pieces. I've yet to find any pieces of the UFO.

anybody else looking for aliens/bigfoot or any other easter eggs? finished the space ship parts now looking for the scraps/submarine parts. and im trying figure out that illuminati map on top of the mountain

I found 2/50 pieces of a letter yesterday.

Apparently there's a murder that can be solved if you find all 50 pieces. I've yet to find any pieces of the UFO.

I was gonna aske you guys in this thread if there was anything to collect like the past GTA games.

I never got into IV, but the I remember in the other ones picking up 100 hidden packages, and in San Andreas having to spray paint over 100 graffitti tags or something of that nature.

I was wondering if this game had anything like that.

the best way to get money is rob the gas station by franklins crib... thats an easy 1000 and use the cheat codes to get the cops off you... but ya i barely played the missions and just have been messing around stealing cars... i got 2 lambos just by hanging out at the stop light by michaels crib... i caused mad traffic by hitting each car and everyone getting out and running away... even a cop was trying to get out of traffic and rear ended some guy and the guy got out and try to fight the cop and the cop shot him :lol:

This game is kinda easy compared to the rest I really see no need for cheat codes, unless you just dont care about achievements.

This game is kinda easy compared to the rest I really see no need for cheat codes, unless you just dont care about achievements.
this. the cheat codes are weak anyway. no health + money cheat and the cars you get from the cheats can easily be found.

not even worth the hassle in remembering and/or using a cheat code IMO. just do insider trading and missions and you're good. the only cheat that would be useful is the lower wanted level cheat but i'm not gonna use that either.

Did the first heist and wow it was dope! Went in smart, picked all the best people and nobody died. I missed one jewelry case though but I'm finally going to get some real money :smokin

Also, like many have already said, Trevor is a damn fool! :lol:

Maybe its just me, but the map in this game does not feel big at all. Its detailed, but feels small.

The Hot Coffee mod is tame compared to what's in this game.

Michael's story is interesting especially what's revealed with the FIB agent. Other than that, this game doesn't really blow me away.

Back
Top Bottom