Official GoldenState Warriors vs. Houston Rockets 11/29 10:30pm EST

Lil Wayne? You mean...
news_bookert.jpg

FIVEEEE TIMEEE WCW CHAMPION! SUCKAHHHH!!!

Great win. 8-7. Great stuff...We're officially the hottest team in the league. 5 games in a row, I love it.

Man, if only we played Houston and then Phoenix, would've had a shot at the championship.

Nice job stopping T-Mac and Yao tonight.

I don't know, am I the only person that isn't impressed? Am I the only person that expected the Warriors to play this well after they got Jackson, andBarnes back? I was not even upset they lost the first half a bakers dozen. I just have so much confidence in this Warriors team, I expect them to play likethis the entire season.

Good win for GSW.

They hit the ground running from the start, and kept their foot on the pedal the whole way.

When Yao + Mac are no shows like how they were tonight, the Rockets have no chance.

Francis had a decent enough game, and will probably see more minutes since Rafer got injured.

Mike James was the only Rocket to really show up tonight.

Better luck next game.

Stephen Jackson shut down T-Mac and Al Harrington was making it rain from beyond the arc, SMH

And too many easy baskets for GSW.

Ohh and the Rockets sucked shooting FT's tonight.

BDiddy is that dude.

Great all around performances tonight. Harrington was huge on both ends of the floor, the defense seems to be improving each game. 8-7 sounds real nice and wecan keep it going against Seattle. The league better watch out...

GSW is ROLLIN now!!!

Great defense on Mac and Yao.

I really believe we would've took them in the playoffs if they were to advance. Houston ALWAYS has trouble with teams like us.

Also, Tmac never plays good in Golden State. I can't remember the last time he had a good game against us.

We just better not let up vs. Seattle.

i know we should take it one game at a time, but i'm excited to test ourselves against a rising east power, orlando.

When we play like this we can play with anybody...

I'm so happy that those days of Cummings, Blaylock, Caffey, are over!

Originally Posted by EvansST

When we play like this we can play with anybody...

I'm so happy that those days of Cummings, Blaylock, Caffey, are over!

This dude bringing it back 10 years.

Vonteego or Terry?
laugh.gif

wooo. another good win. al did a great job fronting yao, and the offense and defense definitely picked up. great game. oh yeah, over .500, yayuh...

Just got back from Oracle, we took the lead 1st qtr, had them caught up somewhat in the 2nd and cruised through the rest of the way. I was impressed they madeTmac and Yao pretty much nonexistent the whole game. We took the lead and never look back. Way to go Warriors.
pimp.gif

Final record for Nov: 8-7 = 53%
pimp.gif

Kool-AidMan.jpg

i'm excited to test ourselves against a rising east power, orlando.

and against their rising star, adonal foyle
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Vonteego was cool, Mark Davis, Bill Curley, Marc Jackson..ughh. Steve Logan never played a single game with us I think.

Originally Posted by acidicality

i'm excited to test ourselves against a rising east power, orlando.
and against their rising star, adonal foyle
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Vonteego was cool, Mark Davis, Bill Curley, Marc Jackson..ughh. Steve Logan never played a single game with us I think.
Was I the only one who liked Bob Sura?
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Aggies2011

Why the warriors' fans all gassed that they won?

why you so mad they won? after an 0-6 start, then 1 win and sjax comes back and now we're over .500, just shut up and let it be. and from another posti saw in general...
Originally Posted by Aggies2011

why son instigating? hahah
eyes.gif
ironic much?

Back
Top Bottom