Official GoldenState Warriors vs. Houston Rockets 11/29 10:30pm EST

yao giving the open 3s all day...cmon AL top Zarko's 5 3s over yao
roll.gif

adelman is stupid. take yao out and we'll beat this team. they're getting all their scoring from the big men. u have got to be kidding me

Originally Posted by rocketzballa23

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Yao should be ejected for that flop
indifferent.gif

Says someone whos a fan of the player that did this:
roll.gif
roll.gif

�But he didnt get the call did he.
wink.gif
Plus does any one think thatBaron thought he was actually going to get that call?

Originally Posted by rocketzballa23

Yao should be ejected for that flop
indifferent.gif

Says someone whos a fan of the player that did this:
roll.gif
roll.gif

�But he didnt get the call did he.
wink.gif
Plus does any one think that Baron thought he was actually going to get that call?

laugh.gif
I just wanted to post that, cause that is the most hilarious flopattempt I have ever seen.

Plus does any one think that Baron thought he was actually going to get that call?

My dude, why would he try to do it if he didn't think he'd maybe get the call? to be funny?

About time Mike James starts lighting it up.

warriors got this. rox look hella tired. can't shoot fts. tmac not even interested. pathetic game. professionals and look like bums on a b2b

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

If he wanted to be funny, I think he'd do it against the Mavericks, not the jazz.
laugh.gif

First game of the season, giving the fans a good laugh. Plus it was worth a try?

Originally Posted by nyk buc

warriors got this. rox look hella tired. can't shoot fts. tmac not even interested. pathetic game. professionals and look like bums on a b2b

we're doing a back to by too, but our bus-ride was just from sac. one hour drive.

We're playing horrible, we don't matchup well at all, the rest of the game will most likely be filled with individual ball and people trying to boosttheir stats.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by nyk buc

we're doing a back to by too, but our bus-ride was just from sac. one hour drive.

b2b v. the suns dawg. it's like doing 2 track meets in a row. we put alot of energy into beating the suns. y'all played the kings.

kelenna
smokin.gif

b2b v. the suns dawg. it's like doing 2 track meets in a row. we put alot of energy into beating the suns. y'all played the kings.
how bout 6 outta the last 8 on the road. 8 games in 12 days. and we played the suns on monday, playing tonight also back to back and we'rebeating you guys by 20
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom