Official GoldenState Warriors vs. Houston Rockets 11/29 10:30pm EST

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by Andrew630

warriors got this. rox look hella tired. can't shoot fts. tmac not even interested. pathetic game. professionals and look like bums on a b2b

we're doing a back to by too, but our bus-ride was just from sac. one hour drive.

b2b v. the suns dawg. it's like doing 2 track meets in a row. we put alot of energy into beating the suns. y'all played the kings.

we played the suns the other night too, did you watch that track meet?
pimp.gif

I remember thinking that if GS played Houston in round 2 last year, they would've made it to the WCF... their style wouldn't have fit Yao

why does the NBA have the rox on a b2b always v. fast teams?

last yr 3 of the 4 games v. the suns were b2b. now the warriors. tryna stop us from getting a great seed
mad.gif

warriors got this. rox look hella tired. can't shoot fts. tmac not even interested. pathetic game. professionals and look like bums on a b2b

we're doing a back to by too, but our bus-ride was just from sac. one hour drive.

b2b v. the suns dawg. it's like doing 2 track meets in a row. we put alot of energy into beating the suns. y'all played the kings.

pimp.gif

i'm talking about playing 2 fast teams on a back-to-back. u and the suns play the same style, get it?
but u won this game. y'all played a greatgame.

Good game Rockets fans. I think with this win we in the 8th spot in the West above the Rockets.
grin.gif

pimp.gif

i'm talking about playing 2 fast teams on a back-to-back. u and the suns play the same style, get it?
but u won this game. y'all played a great game.

i get it, however i just feel like there should be no excuses, just like how we have no excuses for our first 6 games.

troy hudson with a three
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit: i just realized that adonal foyle will make his return to the bay on monday
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

i get it, however i just feel like there should be no excuses, just like how we have no excuses for our first 6 games.

u had a great game man. u have mismatches on us. the game got away when adelman refused to get yao out. we got it back to 12 and yao got back in and itballooned back to 18.

but u can see the fatigue (15-30 fts) and lack of rotation defensively. but y'all played great though.

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew.
But through it all, when there was doubt,
I ate it up and spit it out.
I faced it all and I stood tall;

pimp.gif

u had a great game man. u have mismatches on us. the game got away when adelman refused to get yao out. we got it back to 12 and yao got back in and it ballooned back to 18.

but u can see the fatigue (15-30 fts) and lack of rotation defensively. but y'all played great though.

We are a better team then the Rockets, just admit it.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

GOOD GAME ALL AROUND...although we should NOT have blown our first lead.

still things to work on, but i'm just nit-picking.

enjoy the rest yall.

Monta with 18 points and 10 rebounds
eek.gif
Baron with another, shall i say MVPperformance.
grin.gif
pimp.gif
Harrington did a great job against Yao. Stack Jack played good.
pimp.gif

Next up Seattle.

Back
Top Bottom