Official GoldenState Warriors vs. Houston Rockets 11/29 10:30pm EST

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

yo...who remembers Tony Farmer
eek.gif

I saw him at a mall one time. I didn't even go up to him. Wasn't worth my time...

monta with 10 rebs
pimp.gif

oracle crowd wylin with the Baron MVP chant
laugh.gif
(c'mon now capt. jack is the mvp of our team!)

yo..franchise3 guess u didn't get to talk smack to ur warrior buddy's
laugh.gif
? maybe next time homie. you wouldn't happen to own a throwback yao mingjersey would you?

McGreedy (in his mind): I'm so glad we faced that WNBA team yesterday...this NBDL team is crazy good..

When Yao + Mac are no shows like how they were tonight, the Rockets have no chance

any team can really overcome their two best players playing like crap...If even one plays like he should, the game would be different and that goes for allteams..but im not playing the if game, we lost oh well. get them next time..Tmac and Yao just need to get back on their game for the next game

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

^^^ when suns lost to warriors, warriors fans claim their team is better then the suns. I love the warriors i root for them after the suns, but when fans like that talk stupid like making comments suns aint good make it difficult to like them. and I remember when they took mavs out playoffs (which the mavs are a waaaay better team then) fans from gstate said the stupidest remarks. Now i know why mav fans hate you guys.

OH THE IRONY
laugh.gif
EXACTLY
laugh.gif

Man, if only we played Houston and then Phoenix, would've had a shot at the championship.

Stop lying to yourself.

I can imagine getting past Houston after the Mavs. But Phoenix? Sorry. They're the Warriors with more talent and way more experience.

You say that as a fan which is fine. But you wouldn't put your hard earned money on it.

Last night's win was nice. I really chalk it up to a team not being prepared to handle the unorthodox match-up strategy that is Nellie-ball. Not tomention the defense worked hard to keep the ball out of TMac's hands. Kudos to Al Harrington on his work down low. It was a carbon copy of his work atHouston last year. That compounded the problem of having Yao worked from the 40 minutes he put in the night before.

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Man, if only we played Houston and then Phoenix, would've had a shot at the championship.

Stop lying to yourself.

I can imagine getting past Houston after the Mavs. But Phoenix? Sorry. They're the Warriors with more talent and way more experience.

You say that as a fan which is fine. But you wouldn't put your hard earned money on it.

Last night's win was nice. I really chalk it up to a team not being prepared to handle the unorthodox match-up strategy that is Nellie-ball. Not to mention the defense worked hard to keep the ball out of TMac's hands. Kudos to Al Harrington on his work down low. It was a carbon copy of his work at Houston last year. That compounded the problem of having Yao worked from the 40 minutes he put in the night before.

I don't know Joe, the Warriors are ballin man, kind of like me ballin on those cisco courts but better. I would have put hard earned money on theWarriors if they played the Suns last year.

Back
Top Bottom