Official Golden State at New Orleans Thread

Originally Posted by knightngale

will warrior fans root for the lakers in the playoffs?
pimp.gif

I love Monta Ellis' game. Reminds me of how I play minus the athleticism and the jumper and the stamina
laugh.gif

Is baron Davis injured or does he just play lazy like this? If everyplayed with the nergy that Monta did and not settle for jumpers...
smh.gif

so.. basically your game is nothing like Monta's except for the fact that you don't play defence?
roll.gif

the Ws starters are tired. i've said this for months. starters playing 40+ minutes for 98% of the season is not a good idea.

I won't root for the Lakers. To be honest, I think I'd root for Boston in the east and New Orleans in the west.

I like Toronto too, but I don't think they'll go far (Toronto fans, don't gang up on me
ohwell.gif
).

speaking of boston, i would love to see that city lose all 3 major sports championships this year. i'm one for three in that projection (thanks NY
smokin.gif
) ; their bandwagon fans are getting ridiculous these days

so...

NO beating Celtics in nba finals 4-3

then and couple months later

Mets beating Red Sox in world series 4-3

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 0aktown

speaking of boston, i would love to see that city lose all 3 major sports championships this year. i'm one for three in that projection (thanks NY
smokin.gif
) ; their bandwagon fans are getting ridiculous these days

so...

NO The Lakers beating Celtics in nba finals 4-3

then and couple months later

Mets beating Red Sox in world series 4-3

nerd.gif

smile.gif
Fixed, NO doesn't have a bench to take them that far into theplayoffs
nerd.gif

Fixed, NO doesn't have a bench to take them that far into the playoffs
they have chris paul... thats all they need
laugh.gif

i dont kno i just think the lakeshow will fall short against the spurs somehow (i might change my mind after next sunday), and NO just murked the spurs not toolong ago so i'm rollin with that

man, watched them looking good first half, went out and came back to check the result to see this... Damn these Warriors....
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Dang warriors just suck.! They aint making it to the playoff...I hate to give up on them but with no inside presence and jack shooting all those 3's itbasically over..

I wasnt really expecting us to win, but once the game started I thought we basically just let em have it. We would make our run and then they would come rightback.

Baron and SJax are killin me...

Back
Top Bottom