Official Golden State at New Orleans Thread

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Good game CP3.

Warriors are garbage, i don't even care about the playoffs anymore
laugh.gif
@!+@ it

Damn you know you suck if your fans say your garbage.
laugh.gif

The Warriors do belong in the playoffs...look at their record. I know it's cuz the West is just absolutely crazy right now.....but when the Warriors playtheir best ball, they can beat almost any team in the West in a 7 game series outside of maybe Utah and San Antonio. I don't think I'm even going outon a limb there, but of course the way we've been playing in the last few weeks, it's not gonna cut it
ohwell.gif
, but when we're at our best (i.e. getting good looks at 3's andknocking them, forcing turnovers), we aren't a easy team to beat. But then again, it's how you finish not how you start.

If we don't make it I won't be super disappointed since our chances of winning it all are very unrealistic, but our veterans need to get out of thefunk.
frown.gif

It's still all gonna come down to the Den-GS game on Thursday though, so this isn't any sign we're not gonna make it. We lose on Thursday, it couldbe a different case.

You know Nellie won't acknowledge this. Nellie loves his 3's. Something we need is a better 3 point shooter. Our 3 point shooters suck. They're all streaky. None of them are pure shooters. We can't depend on that.
We coulda used Mike Miller.
frown.gif

gave up on the franchise, dissed the crap outta Byron, injured like crazy.
i still didn't get it when GS fans booed the hell out of Dunleavy when he came back. sure he sucked when he was here but they OD'd onthat game. at least NO fans had a legit reason

Not a good road trip at all. Reminds me of a few years ago.

Hey Pietrus any time you're done crying like a sissy and wanna join the men on the court, it'd be appreciated (didn't think Id ever say that).

^also cuz he was a #3 pick and never lived up to the potential(altho he's playing better now in indy)....and was Kool-Aid word to steve slaton

Originally Posted by tupac003

One question...

Why are the hornets fans booing BD?

Did he demand a trade or something?

Him and Byron didn't get along well.
He loves New orleans though. He has a house there and he does a lot to help them.
I respect him for that.

Originally Posted by TalibanTaji

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Good game CP3.

Warriors are garbage, i don't even care about the playoffs anymore
laugh.gif
@!+@ it

change your sig then.

indifferent.gif
When did i say i don't care about the team anymore? Isaid i don't care about them making the playoffs anymore. This guy telling me to take of my sig
roll.gif

yall don't know gsdoubleu, those are his mannerisms after a loss
laugh.gif

Get a rebounder/defender type big in the draft or at least some good player that can help.
tank the season to get a higher draft pick? no way. this draft is deep enough that positioning from 15-22 won't matter imo.

who is this taliban bandwagoning fool.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

^also cuz he was a #3 pick and never lived up to the potential(altho he's playing better now in indy)....and was Kool-Aid word to steve slaton

yeah that guy was hailed as the next pippen or something. he's like a harrington type player that the Ws drafted and overpaid for. he's playingmarginally better in indy now.

joe smith should have gotten tomatoes thrown at him then when he came in here in a bulls uniform this year. then again, i think we did thatalready back when he was in a sixers / timberwolves uni.

Originally Posted by offbad

who is this taliban bandwagoning fool.
roll.gif
I guess he deserves some credit for being right about the outcome of the game because he wrote the Warriors off in the second quarter.

With that being said, I still believe that we can make the playoffs. It just sucks that it's not controlled in our own hands anymore. We can win everythingand still not the playoffs, that sucks...

thanks alot warriors.. we beat dallas for you and you couldnt give back the favor..
laugh.gif
you guys already have a playoff spot, with the bestplayer in the game world, bundled with 2 above average big men (make that 3 if you include Lamar) and roleplayers out the !!%. so what if you have to face the rockets, that matchup is no contest plus we get to see a t-mac vs kobe playoff series. WIN-WIN
pimp.gif

the problem with the w's is we dont play any defense and we live and die by the 3's

Yeah seriously, our playoff hopes aren't done yet. We still have a chance, but it's getting slimmer and slimmer with each loss.

But I still believe!!!

343p7px.jpg

will warrior fans root for the lakers in the playoffs?
pimp.gif

I love Monta Ellis' game. Reminds me of how I play minus the athleticism and the jumper and the stamina
laugh.gif

Is baron Davis injured or does he just play lazy like this? If everyplayed with the nergy that Monta did and not settle for jumpers...
smh.gif

It gets old to say the Warriors play no defense. Its more the fact that they're going to play their style NO matter what. Therefore, you have mismatches onthe other end too, ie Monta on Peja. So when the roations move, you wind up with an open David West. He hit, period. Some were conested, some were wide open.But given the personnel we're going to have on the floor thats just going to be the way it is.

IT got pretty annoying to see Pargo hit, but its like, wouldn't you perfer making a garbo player like that beat you?

DAMNIT!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I really hate to have to depend on other teams to help us out. Now we're back to having to wait and see if Denver/Dallas lose. The ball was in our courtfor today and we blew it.

Originally Posted by knightngale

pimp.gif

I love Monta Ellis' game. Reminds me of how I play minus the athleticism and the jumper and the stamina
laugh.gif

Is baron Davis injured or does he just play lazy like this? If everyplayed with the nergy that Monta did and not settle for jumpers...
smh.gif

I actually would

pimp.gif

enhh....i don't know. if the warriors don't make it i'll be really indifferent to the playoffs. i don't really like any team inthe West...but I might have to because I'm in SoCal.
grin.gif
But I'llprobably board the Boston bandwagon cuz of my dude Leon Powe.
pimp.gif
i alsolike ATL but I know they're one and done.

Back
Top Bottom