OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no, you don't know the definition of genocide.
those were not her ppl.
her ppl are sailing to another area after being sonned. after their queen was killed by a pawn used by snakes.
that was a revolution that was thwarted by fake allies.

bran is definitely a snake.
so is Tyrion.
and sansa.
sam was cool but you see how quickly his idea of having the ppl choose a leader was shot down.
smh in disgust.

Wait murdering thousands of people, not soldiers isn’t considered Genocide?

lol sold out

Knuck_Lady_Mormont_shirtmockup.jpg

You don’t make any sense. Just grouping together random sentences and ideas.
I won't make sense to the indoctrinated.

lets use a real world example.
if your country gets into some stuff another country is doing what they need to do regardless of how ppl on the ground feel.
see: Iraq.
remember: shock and awe. and the ultimatum.
what happened when the deadline was reached?
how many Iraqis were killed because saddam didn't flat out say he had something he never actually had?
oh ok.

but its far fetched that cersei got her ppl killed. cool.

no, you don't know the definition of genocide.
those were not her ppl.
her ppl are sailing to another area after being sonned. after their queen was killed by a pawn used by snakes.
that was a revolution that was thwarted by fake allies.

bran is definitely a snake.
so is Tyrion.
and sansa.
sam was cool but you see how quickly his idea of having the ppl choose a leader was shot down.
smh in disgust.
Lost me at the first two sentences.
What does it having it be her people or not have to do with genocide?

Without even looking up the verbatim definition, I KNOW genocide = the mass execution of a group of people.

The Jewish weren’t Hitler’s people yet he orchestrated the murders of millions of them and that’s classified as genocide is it not?

Lost me at the first two sentences.
What does it having it be her people or not have to do with genocide?

Without even looking up the verbatim definition, I KNOW genocide = the mass execution of a group of people.

The Jewish weren’t Hitler’s people yet he orchestrated the murders of millions of them and that’s classified as genocide is it not?

damn you really dont know what genocide is

her killing a city isnt ethnically cleansing the entirety of westeros of white ppl

if your country gets into some stuff another country is doing what they need to do regardless of how ppl on the ground feel.
how many Iraqis were killed because saddam didn't flat out say he had something he never actually had?
oh ok.

I guess the 3000+ lives lost during 911 should have known better had they chosen to join a radical terrorist group....

Sound logic...

oh ok.

Stop it. you’re basically just saying it’s ok to murder a bunch of people because she wanted to.

dany owed the ppl at kl nothing.
again, cersei would have done the same and has done the same to her own ppl.
what are we talking about.

I was hoping for more bloodshed personally. Wanted to see the unsullied fight the north men and Dany having to choose between her nephew lover or her soldiers. Arya sneaks for the kill, gets eaten by Drogon, and the final battle between Jon and the Dragon/Dany. Instead... typical Hollywood Fairy Tale Ending. Terrible.

And yes... the entire drama focusing on the innocent/children dying. Come on.. .this is GOT! Right? When has this show been a Disney story?

I’m just waiting for H2H to slip and quote himself without switching to his burner account..

damn you really dont know what genocide is

her killing a city isnt ethnically cleansing the entirety of westeros of white ppl
A4EF030E-77FC-4D62-9F31-17B2BD24BC53.jpeg

And as I stated in my previous post, I specifically said what part of his post I was arguing against but you have a knack to occasionally interpret posts a certain way just to make a straw man argument against something that was never said.

The hell are y'all even debating.

Dany was trying to position herself as the anti-Cersei. She was supposed to represent some sort of reprieve from the way Kings Landing was being run.

The only time the common folk had a chance at a real revolution was during the high sparrow arc and they alllllll chose a life without Cersei, however then they had a leader that guided them and was smart, till he wasn’t and got blown up, after that what choice did they have? You really make no sense.

The only time the common folk had a chance at a real revolution was during the high sparrow arc and they alllllll chose a life without Cersei, however then they had a leader that guided them and was smart, till he wasn’t and got blown up, after that what choice did they have? You really make no sense.

they had the choice to flee or fight

Dany was positioning herself as the anti-Cersei. She was supposed to represent some reprieve from how Kings Landing was being run.

So Dany one ups Cersei blowing up the Sept of Baelor?

Back
Top Bottom