OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bran saying “why do you think I came all this way” had me :rofl::rofl:

Y’all should’ve read the leaks, I was mentally prepared to accept what was going to happen so I actually enjoyed the episode

my point is you cant cry they were in poverty when it was cersei fault

dany gave her the chance to surrender before any fighting started

she dint want to do that

anyhting after that is cersei fault

Exactly, Cersei’s FAULT, not the common folk women and children, Dany made the choice of burning down, they had no choice.

I feel Earthworm overstepped his boundaries. He wanted Jon punished, but I feel it wasn't his decision, but Drogon's to make. Drogon didn't spark a single flame at Jon despite killing his mother. That's the argument I would've made. Also, he didn't know he was the rightful heir to throne anyway. Jon should've been let free, although he's where he probably would've gone anyway. I feel Bran knew this, which is why he passed his sentence anyway.

Honestly crowning Jon after killing Dany would've made the whole act seem even worse. Would've looked like he stabbed her for the throne.

Jon really acted on the whim of everyone else this season.

Any time he did anything worthwhile, he was persuaded to do it.

Am I bugging or did Jon have no agency this season and was just a pawn to push Dany's story forward.

Did Jon act independently or make any decisions himself this season? He watched Dany torch women and children and was still defending her against Tyrion.:lol:
They turned him into Daario 3.0 :smh:

I knew this episode was **** when Tyrion was walking through a decimated KLs and there were full skeletons inside houses as if dragon fire only burnt you down to the bones, then he turned the same exact corner Arya turned before that little girl and her mom got torched, then he somehow found a pretty clean path all the way to the Red keeps basement and somehow found his siblings under 1 layer of rubble....this dude would be a great first responder during natural disasters.
:rofl:

It was a damn pile of bricks.:rofl::smh:

my point is you cant cry they were in poverty when it was cersei fault

dany gave her the chance to surrender before any fighting started

she dint want to do that

anyhting after that is cersei fault
Except when you win and you kill them all anyway. The people did not have a choice. Also no one in here is crying about the poverty in KL. We're saying Dany killed the poor.
You would have a point if Cersie refused to surrender and Dany killed people. The fact is the war was over and she killed everyone anyway. And we know that's how it's written. We've been criticizing the writing for weeks.

was there evidence of Dany being murdered? Drogs took her away and Jon still confessed to it all :smh

You expect women and children to fight soldiers....lmaoooooo...run? Where!? Well technically they ran from Dany all of last weeks episode.

again this battle didnt spontaneously happen in 5 minutes

they knew months in advance that dany was coming for the throne

they stayed from then

and paid the price for letting cersei manipulate them

jon should’ve said dany sat on the throne wrong and that’s how she got stabbed and died.

Except when you win and you kill them all anyway. The people did not have a choice. Also no one in here is crying about the poverty in KL. We're saying Dany killed the poor.
You would have a point if Cersie refused to surrender and Dany killed people. The fact is the war was over and she killed everyone anyway. And we know that's how it's written. We've been criticizing the writing for weeks.

cersei did refuse to surrender

they ring the bells but she never presented herself to dany she tried to run to fight another day

Y'all know Jon can't lie. It's apart of his whole good guy always doing the right thing bs. He probably ratted himself out with the swiftness.

it had alot to do with them when cersei used them as meat shields and they did nothing

Once again, the common folk had no choice, they lived oppressed by kings for centuries, Bobby was the last good king they had, because he just wanted to party, drink and ****, after that it was all downhill....they turned the tables around a bit during the high sparrow arc, but Cersei ended that and at that point they were ruled by fear, none of that is worst than what dany did to them tho....she trialed them and sentenced them all to death for the crimes of their queen.

cersei did refuse to surrender

they ring the bells but she never presented herself to dany she tried to run to fight another day

Once again, what did that have to do with the thousands of common folk Dany made the choice of murdering on her own?

Back
Top Bottom