OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
7pf5crme0az21.jpg

I’m just waiting for H2H to slip and quote himself without switching to his burner account..
i'm me and I've been posting for over 10 years on NT as well as other forums in the past like iss/sc, nsb.org, hypebeast, etc.

you can believe what you want but anybody that has ever read my posts knows who I am and all that.
same with IG.

actually, I really couldn't care less what you believe. continue.

a group of ppl could be 10 ppl or the population of KL

its not genocide

Killing 10 people isn’t genocide, that’s a massacre

Killing hundreds of thousands in minutes, that’s Genocide...if America decided to nuke the entire Middle East killing every habitant, American would have committed genocide.

Killing 10 people isn’t genocide, that’s a massacre

Killing hundreds of thousands in minutes, that’s Genocide...if America decided to nuke the entire Middle East killing every habitant, American would have committed genocide.

the entire middle east is not KL

if america bombed a city in iran and killed all the inhabitants, but there are still other towns and cities in that nation, its not genocide

I would say it was genocide. Systematic extermination of people because of who they were.

I get why it could be a little fuzzy when you look at the Webster definition.

But yeah it definitely fits the bill

The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups.

they had the choice to flee or fight
What are you even talking about.
flee or fight is an option for the people but not surrendering? That choice is only up to Cersie? Also where would poor people run? You realize there are a ton of orphans in KL too. Where do they run to?
The people do know that historically KL has never been seiged and that kings have surrendered to Aegon and his dragons to save their people in the past. So put yourself in their shoes. Why wouldn't you hide behind the castle walls if either A.) the Lannister army repels Danny's forces. or B.) Cersie surrenders like pretty much everyone did to Aegon.

I wish dany would’ve had a more brutal death
Like all the Starks stabbing her nights watch style

I wish dany would’ve had a more brutal death
Like all the Starks stabbing her nights watch style

Sansa never got her hands dirty, she wouldn't partake. The most she's ever done IIRC was releasing the hounds on Ramsay. Same for Bran, not that he would have any real reason to join in.

What are you even talking about.
flee or fight is an option for the people but not surrendering? That choice is only up to Cersie? Also where would poor people run? You realize there are a ton of orphans in KL too. Where do they run to?
The people do know that historically KL has never been seiged and that kings have surrendered to Aegon and his dragons to save their people in the past. So put yourself in their shoes. Why wouldn't you hide behind the castle walls if either A.) the Lannister army repels Danny's forces. or B.) Cersie surrenders like pretty much everyone did to Aegon.

where did they run once the burning started?

where did all those ppl jon and davos help go?

maybe cersei should have been a proper leader and cared for/had contignency plans for those orphans

i wouldnt wait for no damn castle wall to protect me from a dragon esp after hearing what NK dragon did to the wall

and again, the bells ran but where was cersei to officially pass power to dany?

in the crypts with jaime running for her life instead of surrendering

Was it ever confirmed that multiple endings were filmed? If true, I wonder if we'll ever find out what they were. On top of that - and I don't think we ever will - I wonder if there will be a point in time where actors/actresses speak out on their true thoughts of the shows finish. In a tell-all 30 for 30 kind of doc.

Back
Top Bottom