OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
where did they run once the burning started?

where did all those ppl jon and davos help go?

maybe cersei should have been a proper leader and cared for/had contignency plans for those orphans

i wouldnt wait for no damn castle wall to protect me from a dragon esp after hearing what NK dragon did to the wall

and again, the bells ran but where was cersei to officially pass power to dany?

in the crypts with jaime running for her life instead of surrendering

Seriously...your lack of comprehension is mind boggling...

Everyone surrender once they saw the power of that dragon, the Lannister army threw down their weapons, the bell was rang, there was probably a 15 second gap between the bell and Dany going officially mad, how is that enough time for Cersei to even come forward from where Danny and Cersei were? Since you keep bringing up Cersei bending the knee...lmao not that she would have anyways, but at that point all Dany had to do was kill Cersei and everyone else in KL would have bent the knee...without Dany doing what she did.

where did they run once the burning started?

where did all those ppl jon and davos help go?

maybe cersei should have been a proper leader and cared for/had contignency plans for those orphans

i wouldnt wait for no damn castle wall to protect me from a dragon esp after hearing what NK dragon did to the wall

and again, the bells ran but where was cersei to officially pass power to dany?

in the crypts with jaime running for her life instead of surrendering
Not sure I quite understand your first two questions. The people were running wherever they felt was safe. The gate was breached and Jon was telling them to run so they ran. They were going anywhere they could to escape a cleansing fire....

Cersie doesn't have Instant Transmission. The bells rang and Danny waited 30 seconds before destroying the city. We the viewers know she tried to flee but Danny did not.

before any fighting had started, did they not have a chance to surrender yes or no?

NO.

Can you tell us when they were given a chance to surrender before the fighting? I’m not talking Cersei, I’m talking all the common folk Dany murdered

NO.

Can you tell us when they were given a chance to surrender before the fighting? I’m not talking Cersei, I’m talking all the common folk Dany murdered

when harry strickland was on his horse that was the time to throw down their weapons

Everyone surrender once they saw the power of that dragon, the Lannister army threw down their weapons, the bell was rang, there was probably a 15 second gap between the bell and Dany going officially mad, how is that enough time for Cersei to even come forward from where Danny and Cersei were? Since you keep bringing up Cersei bending the knee...lmao not that she would have anyways, but at that point all Dany had to do was kill Cersei and everyone else in KL would have bent the knee...without Dany doing what she did.

Dany wouldn't have even needed to do the killing either. They could've just marched the Dothraki and Unsullied in there and seized her.

Cersei positioned the people of KL there to bait Dany into doing what she did. Dany called her bluff but it was a catch 22 for Dany. It was a good strategy for Cersei, she just didn't make it out. If her and Jamie managed to escape her plan would have worked. Turned everyone against Dany.

Dany wouldn't have even needed to do the killing either. They could've just marched the Dothraki and Unsullied in there and seized her.

Safe to say in the end, she didn’t even care for Cersei being dead or not, because she could have escaped with Jaimie and that would have been it, for Dany her victory came from decimating thousands of women and children.

yea i get that dany could have gone for cersei

they didnt write it that way

cersei could have been out there from the jump like she was when they killed missandei

Not sure I quite understand your first two questions. The people were running wherever they felt was safe. The gate was breached and Jon was telling them to run so they ran. They were going anywhere they could to escape a cleansing fire....

Cersie doesn't have Instant Transmission. The bells rang and Danny waited 30 seconds before destroying the city. We the viewers know she tried to flee but Danny did not.

and they couldnt have done that earlier because cersei locked them in

she could have waved a white flag from that balcony and dany would have seen it

Last edited:

Problem is that she wanted to have the people on her side. Jon Snow would have remained a threat as the rightful heir. The people she killed would have likely preferred Jon and she'd have been hated.

This ending was so bad, that it lowkey has me wishing Cersei and Jaime made it out alive and sailed off to essos and started a new life as peasants

Safe to say in the end, she didn’t even care for Cersei being dead or not, because she could have escaped with Jaimie and that would have been it, for Dany her victory came from decimating thousands of women and children.

Dany has sucked for several seasons now. Was glad she got the Roose Bolton treatment.

yea i get that dany could have gone for cersei

they didnt write it that way

cersei could have been out there from the jump like she was when they killed missandei

and they ouldnt have done that earlier because cersei locked them in

she could have waved a white flag from that balcony and dany would have seen it
Alright this is just absurd. I'm bowing out.

6493F470-B0ED-4E45-805A-885CE163E777.gif
I’m dying at she should have waved a white flag.

Back
Top Bottom