OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wait, I just noticed that hand. is that sir friendzone, he's still alive? 
laugh.gif

Syntax be damned, I was talking about Dany. LF knows a lot of things and that scene with Sansa and LF talking about Lyanna in the Winterfell crypts sort of made it seem like he knows about R+L=J.

wait, I just noticed that hand. is that sir friendzone, he's still alive? :lol:

That was the most interesting part imo. Didn't realize that grey scale stuff spread so quickly. Looks like it's got Mormont's entire arm. :smh:

Last edited:
Isn't Dany his aunt?

Trailer looks dope tho! Grey Worm gettin some?

I cannot wait fellas!

SFC, you dont like anything Dany? Not even the teddies or dragons..? :rolleyes

1) I don't like characters for cheap reasons

and 2)

I like GOT except for anything involving Daenerys. Unfortunately it looks like she's finally becoming more of a central figure of the show going forward :smh: :x

Don't get me wrong, I liked her in the beginning, especially when she freed the Unsullied at Astapor

:pimp:

Ever since then though, the way she talks and her decisions make me cringe so damn hard. The constant title name dropping, the refusal to listen to advisers that have 100x more knowledge than her, the refusal to understand the culture of the cities she took over, etc. Even in the books, I completely skipped her chapters

Last edited:
I'm team Snow Gawd all day but the fact that he put hands on LF worries me. We all know how LF reacts when he's out brawned |I

I feel like LF and Varys will still meet down the road, will be interesting to see that encounter.

I believe LF figured out R+L = J

They did a scene in the crypt before with Littlefinge and Sansa and he alluded to it

he knew Ned was a man of honor and wouldnt smash some random tavern wench during war

Who do you guys want to see get put to the sword this season? And by who?

Call me crazy, but I sort of want to see Cersei make it to the very end get f'ed up by the night king.

Think I saw Unsullied fighting Lannister soldiers in the trailer...Cersei's finally gonna catch that long awaited fade :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Chill fam, nothing to worry about, NO WAY Juan da Dios is gonna fall victim to that scumbag :lol:

Yeah, we're far enough into the plot to know that Jon Snow and Daenerys are clearly the most important characters in the series.

I will not stand for this Dany slander..

I just hate that Salsa so mentally weak.. she gonna end up falling for whatever LF bait he throws to her.

Back
Top Bottom