OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder how big the other two have grown. I know they mentioned that keeping them chained/kept captive stunted their growth.

Bran: Family, duty, honor.

Maester Luwin: Those are Tully words. Your mother's. Are we playing a game?

Bran: Family, duty, honor....is that the right order?

Maester: You know it tis.

Bran: Family comes FIRST.

So basically, Neds downfall was that he put honor first. head chopped off.

Stannis def didn't put family first in torching his daughter alive. Head chopped off.

Snow Gawd puts duty first, always with his Night's Watch bull. Murdered.

Gets brought back to life...............a family man :pimp: Snow runnin things from here on out @Tdogg2k it's basic science.

If I recall, in the books, the last event that led to the mutiny/assassination of Jon Snow was his wanting to ride on Winterfell.

Bran: Family, duty, honor.

Maester Luwin: Those are Tully words. Your mother's. Are we playing a game?

Bran: Family, duty, honor....is that the right order?

Maester: You know it tis.

Bran: Family comes FIRST.

So basically, Neds downfall was that he put honor first. head chopped off.

Stannis def didn't put family first in torching his daughter alive. Head chopped off.

Snow Gawd puts duty first, always with his Night's Watch bull. Murdered.

Gets brought back to life...............a family man :pimp: Snow runnin things from here on out @Tdogg2k it's basic science.

If I recall, in the books, the last event that led to the mutiny/assassination of Jon Snow was his wanting to ride on Winterfell.

Correct

:smokin :smokin
Season premiere a great way to start my birth week. ******* hyped

Last edited:
My ***** Grey Worm finally gonna get in that *** 
pimp.gif

Laaawwwwwwdddddddddddddd

ALL HAILLLLL DA KING IN DA MFKIN NOOOORRRRRFFF!!!!

Man hype can't even begin to explain what I feel, must suck to be TDogg, a fan of nothing but a corpse, soon enough he'll be rooting for that clown Urine.

Beyond hyped

Saw this comment on facebook :lol:

FYI: On 07. 16.17

Season 7 gathers, and now my watch will begin.
It shall not end 'til the season finale.
I shall embrace no woman, mow no lands, entertain no friends, no going out, no one.
I shall not study.
I shall live and die at my TV.
I am the witness in the darkness.
I am the watcher on the couch.

I am the fire that burns the hand that tries to change the channel,
the one who programs the DVR,
the one who yells "NO TALKING!",
the shield that guards the remote control.
I pledge my life and honor to this new seasons watch, for that night coming and all the nights to come.... till the end of this new season.

Son Littlefinger needs to die b, was that Johnny choking him up against that wall? :nerd:

Yeah that was john hemming him up in the crypt it look like. He musta said something slick about jons momma

I also peeped Greyjoy sister kissing what looked like to be the sand snakes momma

Last edited:
Yeah that was john hemming him up in the crypt it look like. He musta said something slick about jons momma

I also peeped Greyjoy sister kissing what looked like to be the sand snakes momma

LF legit my most hated character now that Stannis is dead...dudes scheming face and batman voice makes me cringe every time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom