OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Melisandre gets banished from da north, finds Stannis's dead body in the woods, brings him back to life via the god of light, Stannis gets the iron throne in the end.

-drops mic

Melisandre gets banished from da north, finds Stannis's dead body in the woods, brings him back to life via the god of light, Stannis gets the iron throne in the end.

-drops mic
This is too wild and doin too much.

Main reason I feel Stannis is dead for good isn't for story reasons. The actor portraying talked like he was done with the show, never liked it, and was happy to leave. So unless we getting a casting change I really think dude is gone for good.

I chalk his lame off screen death up to a poor season and the showrunners losing their touch.

Last edited:

-drops mic

2d7d6cb9_wthayta.gif

Reactions: Ube

-drops mic

That would make me love her nips a little less.

Looks like Arya's in the north :nerd:

Ooooh y'all think she's going to run into Melissandra on her way to the North??

Red Priestress did say they'd meet again :nerd:

Last edited:
Is there an estimated age for the dragons?

I remember reading a while back that time in the series isn't necessarily linear and that some of these events aren't taking place during the same time period.

Drogon being that big makes me curious as to a) how old they are and b) how fast of a rate are they known to grow. F'er is huge :lol:

Last edited:
The rate they got Drogon growing is crazy :lol: but I'm wondering how much time has passed since she made landfall in sunspear. Maybe they accelerate the timeline a bit to compensate for his growth. You can barely see Daenarys :lol:

I don't see Cersei being able to check her at all, I'm thinking Cersei blows up the Red Keep before Dany can get to the throne.

Back
Top Bottom